Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto II PBC on Fox April 30th

Berto vs Garica is gonna a GREAT Fight. 300K PPVs easy.

Mmh, might be. I'd still rather see Garcia against someone else. There would be so many cool potential match ups with Danny Garcia imo. But match against Berto ain't too bad I guess. Garcia by dec

lol Why the hell would Danny Garcia fight Berto??

Whoever wins the Thurman vs Porter fight needs to be matched against Garcia, or it is pathetic.

Whoever wins the Thurman vs Porter fight needs to be matched against Garcia, or it is pathetic.
Im against either scenario, as long as they put it on free TV and not on Showtime or PPV

Im against either scenario, as long as they put it on free TV and not on Showtime or PPV
You're getting really boring with this crusade against Ppv boxing and posting viewing figures.

You're getting really boring with this crusade against Ppv boxing and posting viewing figures.
But its the right thing to do.

We dont want to pay $60 for Crawford and Postol

Someone should have laid that dude out. What a prick.

For sure. There is damn video everywhere nowadays, though. That's part of the problem. Otherwise, I would ear-hole that guy if I was within 10 feet. And I'm no Ortiz fan. That's fucking outrageous. Like Vic couldn't kill him within minutes if it was one-on-one anywhere. Pathetic. People get worse by the year. Animals.

People get worse by the year. Animals.

I mean, we could also post pictures of the authorities spraying black children with fire hoses from decades past. So I would not say people are getting worse. People have always been the same.

Berto is ranked pretty high by the WBC, which is the title Garcia has, and I think that was before he won that fight last night. Thurman and Porter aren't even ranked there.

I have a feeling Berto/Guerrero 2 is brewing, although I would rather see him fight Errol. Either way I'm fine with those match ups

I mean, we could also post pictures of the authorities spraying black children with fire hoses from decades past. So I would not say people are getting worse. People have always been the same.

Trust me. They're getting worse.

I have a feeling Berto/Guerrero 2 is brewing, although I would rather see him fight Errol. Either way I'm fine with those match ups

Berto/Guerrero 2 is alright, actually. I think Andre can leave a much better account of himself this time around. Would like that at some point. Though I don't know how many whackings Guerrero has left.

Errol is the fight I'd rather see. I think that's a good match up for Spence.

Berto/Guerrero 2 is alright, actually. I think Andre can leave a much better account of himself this time around. Would like that at some point. Though I don't know how many whackings Guerrero has left.

Errol is the fight I'd rather see. I think that's a good match up for Spence.
Berto is so Jekyll and Hyde. Would watch.

Berto is ranked pretty high by the WBC, which is the title Garcia has, and I think that was before he won that fight last night. Thurman and Porter aren't even ranked there.

giphy.gif

I picked Ortiz and he was doing well. Felt Berto was just waiting to land one big punch.

That piece of shit who threw rubbish at Ortiz should've been nabbed by security.

Ortiz knocked out via sunlight.

Simple, because Danny Boy stopped fighting decent opposition years ago and has no plans to change that at all. He crushed Lucas and that was about it. He should have lost against Herrera then choose to take the path of least resistance for every fight in the last 3 years. Time to step up man.

Victor Ortiz vs Chris Algieri

Andre Berto vs Errol Spence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back