vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

Has your team already been destroyed by injuries?

• Total voters
I just looked an I have five open roster spots on my team in this league. I guess it goes to show you can drop dead weight all day but have nothing to replace it with.

@Dude Incredible Carson Wentz is back. Kyler is back. MAKE NFL GREAT AGAIN

7FC3EaA.gif

They'll screw it up and win 3-4 games for sure. Probably end up drafting 9th...:rolleyes:
what's your QB order look like for the draft? i've only been listening to local sports radio and watching UW games so i'm not actually informed.

I'm at like
Williams
Nix
That NC kid
Pennix/LSU kid

what's your QB order look like for the draft? i've only been listening to local sports radio and watching UW games so i'm not actually informed.

I'm at like
Williams
Nix
That NC kid
Pennix/LSU kid

Caleb Williams and Drake Maye are my top two. JJ McCarthy reminds me of a more accurate Daniel Jones. Pennix Jr looks talented but he's had a mountain of injuries already. Bo Nix looks like a great athlete with a strong arm. It's a deep draft for QB's......

Caleb Williams and Drake Maye are my top two. JJ McCarthy reminds me of a more accurate Daniel Jones. Pennix Jr looks talented but he's had a mountain of injuries already. Bo Nix looks like a great athlete with a strong arm. It's a deep draft for QB's......
Kyler is back y’all

Kyler is back y’all
He was my IR stash. My thought was I didn’t like any backup qbs. I knew what I was getting with cousins and it beat anyone on waivers. So I just let it ride and it turned out 1 week after cousins tore his Achilles kyler came back. I also got Aidan O’Connell just in case he ends up being what I think he’s going to be

Back