vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

Has your team already been destroyed by injuries?

• Total voters
Also can we trim the bench down to 3 players. It's not fair for guys that just came on board. Injuries happen. And there are byes.
Again, maybe I'm the only one that came in late, but no need for 6 bench in such a large league.
If we trim those slots, it will make for a much more active season managing the waiver wire and bring the competitive level up, as well as give newcomers a chance.

Also can we trim the bench down to 3 players. It's not fair for guys that just came on board. Injuries happen. And there are byes.
Again, maybe I'm the only one that came in late, but no need for 6 bench in such a large league.
If we trim those slots, it will make for a much more active season managing the waiver wire and bring the competitive level up, as well as give newcomers a chance.
@helax and league

Up to the majority. I like it the way it is but I don’t really care too much
I can see how you would, but there are no available players. Maybe trim to 4 bench? Would be nice for everyone to get in and move players around, trade, work waivers and free agents, as opposed to hoarding and benching guys all season when other teams have shit bird players, or injury bugs hit.

I know I'm late to the party, so it is what it is... just think it would be more fun management throughout the season and keep things more competitive.

I can see how you would, but there are no available players. Maybe trim to 4 bench? Would be nice for everyone to get in and move players around, trade, work waivers and free agents, as opposed to hoarding and benching guys all season when other teams have shit bird players, or injury bugs hit.

I know I'm late to the party, so it is what it is... just think it would be more fun management throughout the season and keep things more competitive.
Ya I don’t have a problem with it really I mean most the guys that deep on the bench are Hail Mary plays anyway. If everyone is down so be it

Yea I don't know if people will agree. But 6 bench and 4 ir, just doesn't allow for a whole lot of action, as far as GM type fantasy. I guess it depends on what one is looking for in a league.

I'll be playing either way.

Back