Crime Van ploughs into crowds in Barcelona. Update: 13 dead. UPDATE: 2nd attack stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
He argued that the Dodge Charger guy was provoked to flee in fear. I think that's what did him in.

Yea....i read that thread and then couldn't think of anything to post and I ran back to Mayberry to talk about Game of Thrones before I said something stupid.

seriously, just objectively: how does letting people immigrate from shit-tier, oppressive countries make one's country better? you always hear about this, but that's inherently untrue

Should a wealthy, gated community let in people from the worst hood, just b/c? b/c that's what is going on here. What about the national property value, so to speak?

diversity can be strength, absolutely, but only when you hold the same basic human values as fundamental to existence

S. Korea and Japan somehow escape this whole thing scot free, zero f's given. I wonder what separates them from the other developed nations that are being 'globalized'.....

We've seen these attacks for the last 5 years and gotten the same # response from you guys, you don't give a damn about dead bodies as long as a Nazi isn't the killer.
Out of the two of us, I'm the one who expressed regrets and hoped the guy was caught, and you're the one who took it as an opportunity to complain about liberals.

Yea....i read that thread and then couldn't think of anything to post and I ran back to Mayberry to talk about Game of Thrones before I said something stupid.

I don't really see where he was coming from personally, and I wouldn't have banned him for taking that perspective (not that I definitively know that's the reason for his ban), but he was seemingly arguing like he knew with certainty that the guy was provoked, and I don't think it's possible to make that claim. The default position shouldn't be to side with a guy who ran over a crowd of people, I believe that's against forum rules. As the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

He made good posts otherwise, RIP.

Where you been? we have been making fun of CNN all day. Someone needs to tell them to turn on the news or something because I don't think they even know what happened in Spain today.

Hey man, some people here really respect CNN. Give them a break.

Where you been? we have been making fun of CNN all day. Someone needs to tell them to turn on the news or something because I don't think they even know what happened in Spain today.

Been working long hours brother. Been hard to post lately. At the end of a project and mainly posting from my phone.

I use to post mainly from my work computer but I work with a bunch of lefties and would probably be fired for my opinions. I hate posting from phones.

Free @sodapopinski

Not fair that the guy who contributes so much content to threads like this gets shadowbanned.

CNN's homepage is back to front and center trump hit pieces.

Don't wanna write articles on Islamic terrorism I guess.

Been working long hours brother. Been hard to post lately. At the end of a project and mainly posting from my phone.

I use to post mainly from my work computer but I work with a bunch of lefties and would probably be fired for my opinions. I hate posting from phones.

Every other news channel was showing the death destruction and chaos unfolding in Spain along with the multiple manhunts and firefights going on and I switched to CNN and they had a panel on talking about Trumps charlottesville tweets almost like the Spain thing didnt even happen.

He argued that the Dodge Charger guy was provoked to flee in fear. I think that's what did him in.
No, it was when he called the victim (and the other people run over) "domestic terrorists" after he was warned not to earlier in the thread that he caught a ban.

Every other news channel was showing the death destruction and chaos unfolding in Spain along with the multiple manhunts and firefights going on and I switched to CNN and they had a panel on talking about Trumps charlottesville tweets almost like the Spain thing didnt even happen.
See my post above. It's disgusting. They are literally a joke.

Hopefully terrorists and Nazis never discover electric cars. I have almost gotten hit multiple times walking in parking lots by Priuses because you cant hear them at all.

Which is just another one of your lies. Muslims didn't become the majority until significantly later in history. Jews and Christians were in the majority up until Muslims overtook in the 12th century. Now guess what? The demographics have shifted once again.

Rabbinical judaism was never the major religion of Israel and you are talking about jews, christians and muslims as if they were different people.

They are the same people, they just changed their religion depending on the political climate of the time.

When the Romans started taxing jews tons simply stopped worshipping judaism, when Constantitne made christianity the official religion tons started worshipping christianism, when Arabs came and put Jizya the same happened.

Only jews in Europe created this revisionists history as if the Romans had wiped every single jew out of Judea and they were the exiles coming back taking their home.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385

In reality the creators of Israel, the Ashkenazis are just a mixture of european and hebrew that never really lived in Israel as a people, its akin to Mexicans coming back to Spain and claiming that Spanishs are not native.

The funny thing about that General Pershing stuff is that he's said it before, and people told him that it was bullshit then. He might really have Alzheimer's.

Either that or he has complete contempt for his own supporters, and thinks they're morons who will believe any old shit he tells them.
he did the same thing with the central park 5. they were found innocent with dna testing yet trump still believes they are guilty. this is general thing is so old and easily disproven. this still makes the rounds on white supremacist and right wing conspiracy sites.

sad tragedy man, seemed like it had calmed down (relatively) in the EU for a minute

it's almost like dude saw UVA and was like 'hold my chai tea' or whatever

Wow. Sadly this is to be expected.

Whether someone likes Trump or not...no one should be OK with the propaganda media trying to brainwash people.

This garbage has even moved into late night talk shows. Constantly battering people on how to think while peddling their false narratives

The average person that doesn't follow politics is bombarded with infinite headlines full of lies and spin. This trash shapes opinions (many people just see headlines and believe them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back