Crime Van ploughs into crowds in Barcelona. Update: 13 dead. UPDATE: 2nd attack stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are less outraged about this terrorist attack than they are about historical statues. sad.

I agree that the Palestinians distinguish themselves from Israelis and operate as their own autonomous country. Are the Palestinians serving their people well by investing hundreds of millions of dollars in rockets and terror tunnels? I know you have an anti-Israel bloodlust, but even you have to realize how pointless that is. Money that should be going to Palestinian people is being used to try and kill Israelis. And they're doing a very poor job of it, by the way. For every 1 Israeli they take, Israel will take dozens of Palestinians in response.

The way you describe it, it's almost as though there is a histrionic over exaggeration of the threat that the Palestinians oppose to Israelis, as opposed to the converse.

Not really.

If you annex the land you annex the people in said land, unless you are willing to commit genocide.
If I'm the conqueror, I would remove the said people before I invest and administrate on the said land. Unless these people are willing to cooperate for the benefit of both.

In fairness, modern scholars think the initial Islamic conquest of Palestine involved little bloodshed.

I'm sure you're right, but that part wasn't about 'Palestine'. It was about the other nations/region that Islam conquered, e.g. Constantinople, Mediterranean islands, Southern Italy, Tbilisi, Sindh, Persia, Mesopotamia, Mecca, Egypt, Transoxiana, Tripolitania, etc. There was definitely bloodshed involved in many of these conquests. I mean, you had 17 million people slaughtered just at the hands of a single Muslim in Tamerlane, let alone all of the rest.

@KONE was banned?

<TheWire1>

That sucks, I enjoyed his posting.

Eh, I liked him too but he kind of had it coming the last few days. Went out like a true sherdogger champ though

The thread he posted where he was defending the Nazi driver I knew the end was nigh

I'm sure you're right, but that part wasn't about 'Palestine'. It was about the other nations/region that Islam conquered, e.g. Constantinople, Mediterranean islands, Southern Italy, Tbilisi, Sindh, Persia, Mesopotamia, Mecca, Egypt, Transoxiana, Tripolitania, etc. There was definitely bloodshed involved in many of these conquests. I mean, you had 17 million people slaughtered just at the hands of a single Muslim in Tamerlane, let alone all of the rest.

Oh yeah I wouldn't downplay that. The idea that Islam 'defended' its way into conquering most of the medieval world is inane. But part of the reason it was so successful initially is that nobody really was motivated to fight against it, except the broken down empires that everybody hated anyways.

The way you describe it, it's almost as though there is a histrionic over exaggeration of the threat that the Palestinians oppose to Israelis, as opposed to the converse.

The Palestinians initiate terrorist attacks. They specifically target citizens in their attacks. Israel does what it has to and responds to these attacks. The Palestinians, being the suicidal-homicidal people that they are, do the opposite of what ordinary, civilized human beings do when their people are under threat. They intentionally put their own people in the path of danger just so they can win more grievance currency with the international community. Israel is more technologically advanced. Israel has better defenses. Israel cares about the safety of its citizens. Of course, they're going to have a lower number of casualties. Are the Israelis a bigger threat to the Palestinians than vice-versa? Technically, I guess. Even more of a reason for Palestinians to work with the Israelis instead of pursuing a hopeless policy of wiping them out.

German MSM is mad regarding Trumps Barcelona reaction.
They say he wasn't sad enough.

Europe is fucked up. Have they come out to say 'this is normal' yet?

@Wadtucket I think you missed a few posts in here, gotta like them all

Im pretty sure Israel does not like Palestinians because the Palestinians want to kill them. If I know someone wants to kill me I normally don't invite them into my house either.

Eh, I liked him too but he kind of had it coming the last few days. Went out like a true sherdogger champ though

The thread he posted where he was defending the Nazi driver I knew the end was nigh

Is that what happened? Any cliffs of what he posted?

Oh yeah I wouldn't downplay that. The idea that Islam 'defended' its way into conquering most of the medieval world is inane. But part of the reason it was so successful initially is that nobody really was motivated to fight against it, except the broken down empires that everybody hated anyways.

Yep. That is one of the most aggravating lies that Muslim apologists tell. You wouldn't end up all over the map just by merely defending yourself. They had to be the aggressors on occasion (understatement). There was anti-Muslim persecution, of course, but they have a much richer history of conquering and persecuting.

Anyways, my apologies for derailing this thread. I've added Rod 1 to my ignore list and won't be addressing him anymore.

Europe is fucked up. Have they come out to say 'this is normal' yet?

@Wadtucket I think you missed a few posts in here, gotta like them all

Wadtucket has liked so many posts that I think the website would crash from technical problems if he ever got banned.

WAD2k crisis

CNN staying classless and peddaling that propaganda

From the Huffington Post:

Where you been? we have been making fun of CNN all day. Someone needs to tell them to turn on the news or something because I don't think they even know what happened in Spain today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back