usyk vs bellew> fight night denver

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time I didnt watched the entire card... so many wmma and shitty fights.In the other hand Usyk vs bellew was very exciting

Yesterday was the first time I didnt watched the entire card... so many wmma and shitty fights.In the other hand Usyk vs bellew was very exciting

Oh really?

And how many boxers did you recognize from the card, besides the main card?
Please do tell

every fucking fight in this Usyk-Bellew undercard was dogshit, and Usyk-Bellew itself wasn't exactly a phenomenal fight until later on, got well paced like in the 4th or 5th round, before it was just Bellew outboxing him a bit and showboating

UFC was great on the other hand, you're just a filthy casual who can't stop whining:
  • KZ vs. Yair possible FOTY
  • Cowboy breaks Aluminium's arm
  • Elbow Princess Barber destroying that poor chick in a savage way
  • Davi Ramos running through the Alpaca guy
  • D. Smith killing a guy

I watched both, a lot of fun but UFC card was better but who really cares in the end, great night for combat sports

Boxing is better than bum mma, been known.

This is some bullshit you're spewing. Last night showed exactly why mma is superior. Did you not see what happened? Boxing could never give you that.

The UFC cards are always deeper. Even this one, which wasn't great, had 3 PPV headliners (GDR, Pennington, Zombie), fan favorite and perennial headliner (Cowboy), fan favorite and perennial main-carder (Perry), and recent TUF winner (Trizano).

lol at people in this thread saying the UFC card was better because they don't know anyone in boxing.

maybe you should watch some boxing before you bitch about it?

A Bellew victory would have topped off the Yair and Cowboy win.

every fucking fight in this Usyk-Bellew undercard was dogshit, and Usyk-Bellew itself wasn't exactly a phenomenal fight until later on, got well paced like in the 4th or 5th round, before it was just Bellew outboxing him a bit and showboating

UFC was great on the other hand, you're just a filthy casual who can't stop whining:
  • KZ vs. Yair possible FOTY
  • Cowboy breaks Aluminium's arm
  • Elbow Princess Barber destroying that poor chick in a savage way
  • Davi Ramos running through the Alpaca guy
  • D. Smith killing a guy
who?

Great fight bro. Usyk is a class act and what a left hand!

His left hand is nearly as hard as Conor's

well ufc was good but boxing won today... usyk vs bellew and glowacki vs vłasov were way better.

Back