Usyk v Bellew official for November 10, undisputed championship fight

Happy fckin days, can’t wait for this. Life will be unbearable if somehow bellew springs the surprise.

Not keen on the promotion strap line ‘he who dares’! Eddie Hearn trying to Emulate Derek trotter! Classy

I just saw this.

Rip bellew. Man has heart. I hope he can do something..

99% sure he won't tho.

Eddie is nailing down dates. When is fury vs wilder Again?

47F4E4FD00000578-0-image-m-5_1515532619894.jpg

I think i will enjoy this actually

Bellew has been walking around as if he is gods gift to boxing after two wins over the ghost formally known as David Haye who seems to have more artificial body parts then real ones at this point

So i will look forward to usyk decimating him

Last edited:
Bellew isn't going to know what direction Usyk's hands are coming from. This will likely be the last fight (or big fight) of his career.

Good fight to make for both fighters.

Bellew gets to end his career on a possible career high payday, and Usyk gets to introduce himself to HW boxing(even though the fight is at CW)

I can see a very clear Hearn path for Usyk though, Bellew, the winner of Chisora-Whyte and then we will see if the Tyson-Wilder fight happens.

In my ideal world, i would like to see the winner of Joshua-Povetkin, face the winner of Wilder-Fury.

Then it would be the winner of Chisora-Whyte v the winner of Bellew-Usyk

And the 2 winners from those, need to meet, but boxing is never that simple

Good fight to make for both fighters.

Bellew gets to end his career on a possible career high payday, and Usyk gets to introduce himself to HW boxing(even though the fight is at CW)

I can see a very clear Hearn path for Usyk though, Bellew, the winner of Chisora-Whyte and then we will see if the Tyson-Wilder fight happens.

In my ideal world, i would like to see the winner of Joshua-Povetkin, face the winner of Wilder-Fury.

Then it would be the winner of Chisora-Whyte v the winner of Bellew-Usyk

And the 2 winners from those, need to meet, but boxing is never that simple
Agree on the 1st part. But for me after the del boy fight white deserves at shot eithet both belt holders. Whyte imo deserves it now more than anyone.

The irritating run of Tony Bellew will finally come to an end. Good introduction to the UK audience for Usyk.

Agree on the 1st part. But for me after the del boy fight white deserves at shot eithet both belt holders. Whyte imo deserves it now more than anyone.

I would have agreed had he not took the rematch with Chisora

He has devalued himself a lot taking that fight

Usyk will make him look like absolute shit.

Usyk is levels above him and will show that. I honestly believe murat and briedis would give him a good beating as well.

I think i will enjoy this actually

Bellew has been walking around as if he is gods gift to boxing after two wins over the ghost formally known as David Haye who seems to have more artificial body parts then real ones at this point

So i will look forward to usyk decimating him

In an ideal world he boxes him up and knocks him out in the 12th. Think it will be a lopsided ud though. Bellews tough

Usyk is levels above him and will show that. I honestly believe murat and briedis would give him a good beating as well.

Gassiev knocks him cold as well. Think I’d rather see them fight instead

Gassiev knocks him cold as well. Think I’d rather see them fight instead
That's the fight I desperately wanted, gassiev would've mauled him and most likely put him out cold. It would've been brutal.

Bellew is gonna eat a mind-boggling number of punches.

Fucking great news! This is going to be an epic boxing lesson. Can't wait.

Back