Usman vs Edwards PBP

mkess101

Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs
@plutonium
Reaction score
Let's get it!

I get to watch the first 3 hours of prelims, then I have to leave for a prior engagement. I'm hoping to be able to stream the main card but won't be watching super close or posting.

Alright, absolutely NEED Miller to be the Killer here and not just win but dominate. Over 95.5 pts on Prizepicks is a staple for me today.

Aaaaand...Miller looks like dogshit. Gets the body lock with a good chance for a TD to land on top but lets it go to level change and ends up on her back.

SMH.

LOL at everyone hyping up miller as the next big thing

Not to mention she's fighting in the morning her time. -450 was laughable. Does she have anything other than an armbar? I feel like I'm watching the female Claudio Puelles. I feel sickened that I didn't follow my instincts and see this fight as a parlay buster for the casuals. Watch Macedo sub her.

Thats why u alwalys fade TUF fighters with that said I had no bet on this fight

Welp, was way wrong on Miller. Sloppy wrestling, gas tank failed her, looks nothing like what she did before. Hardy doesn't even look that good grappling, she's making mistakes too but Miller just no chance to do anything but fish for subs. Terrible.

At least Miller under 3.5 takedowns hit, but not the one I wanted most by far.

Did zero research on this card. Just winging it

I have 20€ on this parlay: Usman by decision/Fiziev inside the distance/Vettori by decision 9.36 (+836)

Macedo o2.5/Hadley ML/Duncan ML/Patterson ML/Morales GTD is my main parlay for the night.

Feel good about it except maybe the Morales fight lasting the full 15. Really boils down to Christopher's approach since he seems like a glass cannon.

Macedo o2.5/Hadley ML/Duncan ML/Patterson ML/Morales GTD is my main parlay for the night.

Feel good about it except maybe the Morales fight lasting the full 15. Really boils down to Christopher's approach since he seems like a glass cannon.

I like it! 1 down!

LIve bet Herbert -140. Clear rd 1. His length giving Klein fits, and even with the TD Klein took the worst of it.

Back