USADA shoots down Jon Jones rumor

Maybe now they'll have to give him four years or risk looking shady as fuck.

It wasn't a bribe, it was a locker room bonus for their performance of shady practices.

Well if they did... they wouldn't exactly put out a statement admitting it would they
this.
I find it amazing that someone would be even looking for an official statement to confirm they took bribe.

This looks like saving face to whats about to come actually
Yes !! I think you nailed it. Why would they even comment at this point about it? Because they're trying to 'Get Out There Ahead of The Story'.

I think, to me, this just confirms that Jones might be about to be officially exonerated OR "time served yeah that's good enough for us" or something similar.
"Yeah there was definitely traces of Turinabol in his Corn Flakes. We independently tested 782 boxes of Corn Flakes and heckity-heck there was Turinabol traces in 83.2% of them. Jon was really pissed with Kellogg's but they said sorry and he's calmed down and ok with it now."

I mean...when did USADA ever previously make a statement like that? I don't remember them ever coming out with anything like that.

Expect Jones vs Someone at The Garden.

Keep reaching for straws, haters. Just makes the salt more delicious when Jon gets 1 year retroactive

2c4a59364bd76b9f9d0d52fa32cf406c.jpg

Have they started testing him yet?
Hey USADA , You still there pussy?

They wouldn’t have any reason to respond if they were going to give him a serious suspension

Exactly podsox !
If he was gonna get 4 yrs ban....they wouldnt need to be saying "don't y'all be thinking we got a wheelbarrow full of non-sequential used bills now".

Huh? Did I miss something did a reporter accuse them publicly?? This feels odd.
A couple of weeks ago some 'Twitter insider' was saying USADA were demanding $10mil to clear Jones and it caught on a bit. That's the only thing I can think of.

Jones would probably run back to grab the cash anyways

Yeah, because they are such a bastion of credibility and transparency.

Assholes.

It makes zero sense for them to come out and say this unless Jon is off the hook. People realize this right?

Can anyone list the problems with USADA? I see a lot of talk about them being shady, and not credible and not transparent and corrupt...but I have never seen real examples of this. But I don’t really pay attention to these cases too much so please enlighten me.

Damn. I totally expected them to come right out and admit they'll do UFC a backroom favor for some payola.

Maybe Dana will offer the USADA exec's his wife as some sort of medieval sexual payola.

Someone should make them pinky swear.

Back