US Surgeon General removed - Guns are a public health issue!

This doctor is something we in the west call a surgeon. Surgeons deal with gunshot wounds, especially in large cities, quite a lot.
Gun shot wounds account for 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of cases, care about something more important.

Last edited:
Keep denying that violence is commited with other inanimate objects

I did what what now? Are you confusing me with someone else, or are you using this forum to try and learn how to read?

Giving 70% of meeication away for free while making money off drugs to help produce new drugs, s

Gun shot wounds account for 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of cases, care about something more important.

You dont know what letters and numbers mean, do you?

What context do you think most everyone reading that statement concludes , that it is alluding to impact on one's health and ability to maintain a normal life.

Some Prescription meds are can be way worse than weed, as far as addiction and real or perceived side-effects go.

You know what everyone else concludes of the people taking a huge issue from the statement?

I did what what now? Are you confusing me with someone else, or are you using this forum to try and learn how to read?

Pretty shitty backtrack, learn to write better

This doctor is something we in the west call a surgeon. Surgeons deal with gunshot wounds, especially in large cities, quite a lot.

Its not a tv show, no one deals with GSW that much in the real world

Pretty shitty backtrack, learn to write better

Would you like to desperately try and quote where I 'denied violence is committed with other inanimate objects'? Before I 'backtrack' over your ass just so I can drive over it again as I leave the thread laughing?

Go for it. :)

Would you like to desperately try and quote where I 'denied violence is committed with other inanimate objects'? Before I 'backtrack' over your ass just so I can drive over it again as I leave the thread laughing?

Go for it. :)

You mock the idea that swords are slightly less dangerous than guns, when it was a completely factual statement

You know what everyone else concludes of the people taking a huge issue from the statement?
I am just concluding that anyone who compares Pot to Heroin as somehow comparable in effect is a straight up disengenous hack.

Let's be clear folks . . . the SG has become such a neutered and political position that it honestly doesn't matter one bit who they put in there . . . we haven't had a legit SG since Richard Carmona stepped down. The Commissioned Corps is the only uniformed service that selects it's highest ranking officer via political appointee . . . and most of the time that appointee isn't a career officer. I've been in the Commissioned Corps for over 22 years . . . got to meet SG Carmona a couple of times and have been extremely unimpressed with those who officially followed him in that position.

90% of people didn't know Murthy was our SG and removing the previous admin's SG is nothing new. What's new is that it took this long to happen.

Yeah it's a thread about guns so @SMEAC is going to be semantic about guns because he's the only one in the world who knows what guns are and how they function.

There are plenty of people that do, you don't, so why make an issue of it.

The reason for laws against suicide is because someone has to clean it up.
I've been that guy. Really fun when they do it on their yacht on the bay and nobody finds them for days, or weeks.

As for the OP, the lefts fascination with guns is only due to leftist governments always wanting unarmed populaces. If their focus was on saving lives they'd probably focus on things like heart disease, car wrecks, cancer, and the other thousands of preventable ways to die that kill several orders of magnitude more people than guns do. The most telling evidence of them just wanting to disarm us is they're always exempt from the laws they want to impose upon us.

I've been that guy. Really fun when they do it on their yacht on the bay and nobody finds them for days, or weeks.

As for the OP, the lefts fascination with guns is only due to leftist governments always wanting unarmed populaces. If their focus was on saving lives they'd probably focus on things like heart disease, car wrecks, cancer, and the other thousands of preventable ways to die that kill several orders of magnitude more people than guns do. The most telling evidence of them just wanting to disarm us is they're always exempt from the laws they want to impose upon us.

Jesus. Hope that paid well...

Jesus. Hope that paid well...
They do, most of the owners of the yachts dont want insurance involved so pay cash and pay well over what we'd charge the insurance company.

Back