Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the wiretap story has been withdrawn by NBC because, while Cohen's device was monitored, they did not listen to the call itself.

Well, the call alone could be seen as a form of obstruction, don't you agree?

The President shouldn't be phoning the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation that he's connected to.

Well, the call alone could be seen as a form of obstruction, don't you agree?

The President shouldn't be phoning the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation that he's connected to.
It may be inappropriate, but that's not necessarily ooj.

It may be inappropriate, but that's not necessarily ooj.

It would at least force the FBI to ask the question;

You called Michael Cohen on such and such a date and talked for such and such time, what was the nature of this phone call?

It would at least force the FBI to ask the question;

You called Michael Cohen on such and such a date and talked for such and such time, what was the nature of this phone call?

I plead the 5th.

Next question.

Well, we have sworn testimony from Mr. Cohen and he said this and that were discussed. Do you disagree with Mr. Cohen's account?

I plead the 5th to any further questions related to Mr. Cohen. Thank you. Any more questions? I have very important business to attend to...

Our collective ability to read very basic situations has taken a gigantic hit. Today all of the speculation about Rudy's really, really obvious fuckup is about how it might have been some kind of strategy.

Do people have ears? And are those connected to their brains?

This piss tape is real and I want it to come out soon because it would be awesome to see roughly a third of the country suddenly extolling the virtues of piss and and making their own piss tapes to trigger the libs.

This piss tape is real and I want it to come out soon because it would be awesome to see roughly a third of the country suddenly extolling the virtues of piss and and making their own piss tapes to trigger the libs.
Machida about to get a second career.

Version 16...

ROFL.

Yep, it's coming. Any day now. It will be it!

I am pretty sure I could argue against all you Trumpleforeskins by just cutting and pasting things Trump has said.<LynchWink>

I concede no matter the issue, no matter which side, Trumps Twitter is a source of contradiction.

I’m sure if you dug hard enough, there’s something about flat earth in there.

I concede no matter the issue, no matter which side, Trumps Twitter is a source of contradiction.

I’m sure if you dug hard enough, there’s something about flat earth in there.

I am glad you finally give me, the hero of the Bowling Green Massacre, my due respect!:D

Our collective ability to read very basic situations has taken a gigantic hit. Today all of the speculation about Rudy's really, really obvious fuckup is about how it might have been some kind of strategy.

Do people have ears? And are those connected to their brains?

many people simply cannot believe that the
president's legal team could be this stupid

but they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back