Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being honest, you're a hack and a bottom bitch for your daddy. You're also a hypocrite who applies different standards to our leaders based upon their politics.

One would think you'd like Stormy, you have a lot in common.
Gonna go ahead and report this. It’s getting pretty childish for 4 pages in.

3 but it was 4? Oh my god. This is finally it! It’s all over

Oh my god who gives a shit

Did you watch the interview? Rudy was trying to downplay how long Clinton was questioned before the grand jury, but George S. was calling his bullshit, and George was right. I know Rudy is "new" here and everything, but shit take a week or two to learn the playbook before you go on national TV, and that is giving Rudy the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't seen too many winters to be in this fight.

Outrage at Trump fucking Whormy!!!

Silence when Obama armed jihadists.

The absolute state of the left...

Bob, you don't honestly think people on the left are outraged that Trump fucked Stormy?

And I think that the name Stormy already implies whore, so Whormy is redundant. Still Trump fucked her, without protection.

Last edited:
3 but it was 4? Oh my god. This is finally it! It’s all over

Oh my god who gives a shit
Trumps mouthpiece since he brought it up. Are you trying to sound this dense?

Trump is a lying tub of goo , why anyone would believ a word out of his mouth is beyond me.

I actually felt a pang of sympathy for Sarah Huckabee Sanders today trying to cover Trumps lying red ass

Why in the world would you feel bad for Baghdad Sanders?

If you work to actively cover up for a piece of shit like Trump, you're culpable too.

“The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald J. Trump 9/27/2016

It's my greatest wish to have Trump under oath. While they are asking him questions, he gets scared and pleads the fifth, only for them to ask him if he made that exact statement for the next question.

Prosecutor, " President Trump, did you on such and such day do this illegal and morally wrong act?"

POTUS, "I'm going to have to plead the fifth because it's my right and you're all corrupt and I'm the best and you're just jealous that I'm such a winner. 1.2.3.... FIFTH"

Prosecutor, " President Trump, in September of 2016, did you once say 'The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' and did you mean to infer that only organized crime members would use the 5th amendment right to silence in order to hide from the truth of their crime?"

Outrage at Trump fucking Whormy!!!

Silence when Obama armed jihadists.

The absolute state of the left...

Didn't President Reagan give missiles for a few hostages? Didn't he arm the Mujahideen Didn't President Bush Sr. continue those arms deals to Iran to arm and fund the Contras who were also involved in major drug trafficking? Fox News and the Republican party gave Oliver North a fucking television show after he funded drug traffickers bringing in cocaine to ruin our nation. Didn't George Bush Sr arm Iraq when they went to war with Iran?

George Bush Jr armed the entire country of Iraq again and created the destabilization that allowed for ISIS to run over the military and government and steal all those weapons, turning into a genocide. Democrats inherited this mess so Republicans don't get to talk shit about how it gets handled.

Why do Republicans forget all the bullshit their party has started over the last 40 years when they want to talk shit? Do you not remember the fact that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq started under Republicans watch to begin with? Now they've gotten an arrogant, lying, criminal elected. So that party lost the right to an opinion in my eyes.

Why in the world would you feel bad for Baghdad Sanders?

If you work to actively cover up for a piece of shit like Trump, you're culpable too.

It's my greatest wish to have Trump under oath. While they are asking him questions, he gets scared and pleads the fifth, only for them to ask him if he made that exact statement for the next question.

Prosecutor, " President Trump, did you on such and such day do this illegal and morally wrong act?"

POTUS, "I'm going to have to plead the fifth because it's my right and you're all corrupt and I'm the best and you're just jealous that I'm such a winner. 1.2.3.... FIFTH"

Prosecutor, " President Trump, in September of 2016, did you once say 'The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' and did you mean to infer that only organized crime members would use the 5th amendment right to silence in order to hide from the truth of their crime?"

Didn't President Reagan give missiles for a few hostages? Didn't he arm the Mujahideen Didn't President Bush Sr. continue those arms deals to Iran to arm and fund the Contras who were also involved in major drug trafficking? Fox News and the Republican party gave Oliver North a fucking television show after he funded drug traffickers bringing in cocaine to ruin our nation. Didn't George Bush Sr arm Iraq when they went to war with Iran?

George Bush Jr armed the entire country of Iraq again and created the destabilization that allowed for ISIS to run over the military and government and steal all those weapons, turning into a genocide. Democrats inherited this mess so Republicans don't get to talk shit about how it gets handled.

Why do Republicans forget all the bullshit their party has started over the last 40 years when they want to talk shit? Do you not remember the fact that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq started under Republicans watch to begin with? Now they've gotten an arrogant, lying, criminal elected. So that party lost the right to an opinion in my eyes.

I was a democrat that whole time, so...

Gonna go ahead and report this. It’s getting pretty childish for 4 pages in.

lol @ reporting posts.

You Trump supporters and right-wingers are such snowflakes. If you girls weren't constantly reporting posts, whilst perpetually bitching about librul modz and librul post-reporting, I wouldn't be perpetually sports piss flags.

Can someone explain to me the strategy behind Rudy going on TV every day and confessing on Trump's behalf?

I feel like I'm missing something here.

Well, Bush was terrible, there’s no possible argument against that. And while Reagan certainly had some ugly spots, but his foreign policy accomplishments certainly outweigh them.

Obama had nothing but foreign policy failures.

While Republican lawmakers cream their shorts over Iran, Trump sold Saudi Arabia, a principle player in the 9/11 attacks over 80 billion in arms to wage an illegal war in Yemen.

How about not being such a hack whore, and apply the same standards for both presidents? Fuck Obama for arming "moderates" and fuck Trump for selling the Wahhabists high grade weapons.

That's the difference between Yrump nut huggers and normal people.

The "left" leaning posters HAVE criticised Obama's mid east policies.

Trump humpers are unable to criticise anything he does, and when he fucks up they just deflect to a "whataboutism".

Bunch of mentally ill hacks with no integrity. Not even fit to deserve the right to vote.

Can someone explain to me the strategy behind Rudy going on TV every day and confessing on Trump's behalf?

I feel like I'm missing something here.

Rudy likes to drink alcohol.

Rudy likes to be on tv.

I get that but what I don't get is how Trump is allowing this to happen....

Is this that 4D chess??

Trump isn't that smart and has been all kinds of wacky legal advice from way too many people.

Over/Under on Name Changes of this thread before its all said and done

Over 98/-115
Under 98/-115

Adam Schiff just penned an op-ed entitled

Democrats: Don’t Take the Bait on Impeachment

He goes on to say “we’ve seen troubling evidence” that he conveniently doesn’t cite, but then states “but we’ll have to see if that rises to the level where it should be settled by impeachment rather than the ballot box”

Let me translate that Washington speak for you.

We investigated the issue and all we could find was we saw members of the trump team talk to Russians, that’s not illegal, so let me begin to tamper down the hopes of impeachment, because it’s looking like that’s not gonna happen.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL
Wow, that's a fucking horrendous summary of what Schiff wrote.

For those who's heads are not firmly up their own asses, Schiff says the bar for impeachment is very high (and it should be) and there are serious legal and political hurdles to clear. The investigation is not complete but at this point it is an open question as to whether the evidence will rise to impeachment levels and Democrats should not take the bait and seek impeachment before it does.

It's a perfectly intelligent and reasonable piece and he's actually going against the grain a bit since there are so many regular folks that do want Trump impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back