Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just checking in
Was this is yet?
Or is the next it it?

#stillyourpresident

So when this is over and no charges of collusion are founded....what exactly will be he outcome?
Let screaming at the sky commence

Why has everyone on Trumps campaign been busted lying.
Prince, Da Kush, Sessions and Fredo Trump.
If this was some deep state conspiracy why is everyone lying their asses off.
If nothing was done illegal seems pretty weird to lie about it.

All these spins for Trump still never address the lying.
So I will ask you. Why has everyone lied about that meeting in Trump towers.
Did Democrat Mueller slip them a pill that makes those 4 lie when asked about that meeting?
Your posts have never once addressed the lies.

Well the trumps and kush are rank amateur politicians. Also, there’s been no charges brought against them. Also, there absolutely nothing wrong with the trump tower meeting. It is standard oppo research. It was also standard oppo research when Steele paid Russians for dirt on Trump. It stopped being oppo research when they used it, without disclosing it was paid for by Hillary, to get warrants to spy on the trump campaign.

Jeff Sessions? Really? You think a literal good ole boy is some kind of secret Russian because he spoke to a Russian a few times.

News flash, politicians speak with Russians all the time.

News flash two, none of the people you’ve mentioned have had charges brought against them.

Hiring PM was a bad idea, even if Trump didn’t know about his past. I for one hope Paul gets what is coming to him.

Well the trumps and kush are rank amateur politicians. Also, there’s been no charges brought against them. Also, there absolutely nothing wrong with the trump tower meeting. It is standard oppo research. It was also standard oppo research when Steele paid Russians for dirt on Trump. It stopped being oppo research when they used it, without disclosing it was paid for by Hillary, to get warrants to spy on the trump campaign.

Jeff Sessions? Really? You think a literal good ole boy is some kind of secret Russian because he spoke to a Russian a few times.

News flash two, none of the people you’ve mentioned have had charges brought against them.

Hiring PM was a bad idea, even if Trump didn’t know about his past. I for one hope Paul gets what is coming to him.
Probably won’t happen on manafort. Guys been at this for years.

I know you keep telling me you're american. I know you keep telling me that english is your first language. But how can you lack such a basic understanding of it?

I didn't make the thread bob. You did. The points to be made were yours bob. I addressed every one of them. I discussed the legal relevance of the fbi using informants. I discussed the legal relevance of using an informant you had already used in a different matter. I discussed whether or not the "official start date" has any bearing on what evidence is used by the prosecution.

You abandoned all these arguments, and asked me whether or not trump had been charged with any crimes. You got upset when I mentioned that this had nothing to do with your thread or anything I had posted. Then you quit.

You do know that other people can scroll around and see the course of our argument right?

You realize this isn’t my thread, right? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The fbi spying on trump is a very damaging revelation. Will people be held accountable?

Not likely, because those at the top have already been fired. Comey and McCabe no longer have jobs.

However, the IG is now instructed to look into the spying. If it comes out that there is irrefutable evidence it was politically motivated, it will be the biggest scandal in modern political history.

You keep talking about “evidence”. Evidence of what? There has been no crimes, there have been two dumbass low ranking members of the trump campaign who lied to the fbi, Flynn who agents claimed never lied, and the 302 scandal with Strzok McCabe and co are about to drop. It may turn out Flynn gets off. And PM is facing decades old charges.

Now I’ll ask you again, what is Trump charged with? Nothing.

What will Trump be charged with? Nothing.

Trump will walk, and everyone who swallowed every drop of propaganda in these Russia threads will look like fools.

“Helped tip the election”

This had nothing to do with the fbi. It had to do with Hillary and the democrats running the worst candidate, and race in decades.

f5.png

At this point, only a true fanatic would still believe Trump didn't know about the "collusion," given that his son and personal lawyer were interacting with known representatives of the Kremlin. But my biggest hangup is: why have persons so intimately linked to you be communicating directly with said agents?

A man with Trump's international relationships could have easily set up an intermediate in Europe to communicate with the Kremlin and who could then communicate with a less central member of Trump's campaign. Instead, he allowed his fucking son and his personal lawyer to handle the communications, which any reasonable person of basic functional intelligence would know would be uncovered very quickly.

“Helped tip the election”

This had nothing to do with the fbi. It had to do with Hillary and the democrats running the worst candidate, and race in decades.

Derp.

Clinton’s standing in the polls fell sharply. She’d led Trump by 5.9 percentage points in FiveThirtyEight’s popular vote projection at 12:01 a.m. on Oct. 28. A week later — after polls had time to fully reflect the letter — her lead had declined to 2.9 percentage points. That is to say, there was a shift of about 3 percentage points against Clinton. And it was an especially pernicious shift for Clinton because (at least according to the FiveThirtyEight model) Clinton was underperforming in swing states as compared to the country overall. In the average swing state,

As weighted by the state’s likelihood of being the
tipping-point state.

" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 17px; line-height: inherit; font-family: ArnhemPro, Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 143, 213); position: relative; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">3 Clinton’s lead declined from 4.5 percentage points at the start of Oct. 28 to just 1.7 percentage points on Nov. 4.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

^^^ cites polls

<36>

Oh yeah, maybe the bitch shouldn’t have been so irresponsible in her handling of classified material.

I bet we’ll hear silence from your ass when the IG report drops detailing the wrongdoing in the fbi that let her of the hook.

The fact that her punishment is walking around in the woods with her rapist husband, is something she should thank her lucky start for.

^^^ cites polls

<36>

Oh yeah, maybe the bitch shouldn’t have been so irresponsible in her handling of classified material.

I bet we’ll hear silence from your ass when the IG report drops detailing the wrongdoing in the fbi that let her of the hook.

The fact that her punishment is walking around in the woods with her rapist husband, is something she should thank her lucky start for.

Proudly disregarding objective statistical information and referring to Clinton as "the bitch."

Classic Bob post. Don't even try to actually support your point.

Proudly disregarding objective statistical information and referring to Clinton as "the bitch."

Classic Bob post. Don't even try to actually support your point.

Classic Trotsky, posts 538

1npd.jpg

Forgets he was dead wrong 37 times, and looked like that on election night.

1npd.jpg

You clearly didn't even read the link.

(a) 538 gave Trump better chances than most pollsters.

(b) National polls in general were more accurate in 2016 than in 2012.

(c) A poll projecting a narrow win one way, but the outcome being a narrow win in the other direction doesn't invalidate the polls (to people who are not morons).

(d) Literally ALL of those stories you just posted a screenshot of were BEFORE the Comey letter lol

Good grief, you're daft.

You clearly didn't even read the link.

(a) 538 gave Trump better chances than most pollsters.

(b) National polls in general were more accurate in 2016 than in 2012.

(c) A poll projecting a narrow win one way, but the outcome being a narrow win in the other direction doesn't invalidate the polls (to people who are not morons).

(d) Literally ALL of those stories you just posted a screenshot of were BEFORE the Comey letter lol

Good grief, you're daft.

<TrumpWrong1>

Anyone who takes polls with more than a grain of salt in 2018 is a fool. Btw, the last article was Nov 8th.

Also, I’ll remind Trump didn’t narrowly beat Clinton. He embarrassed her thoroughly.

You’re looking like Nate on election night right now bro.

<{silvanormal}>

So just checking in
Was this is yet?
Or is the next it it?

#stillyourpresident

So when this is over and no charges of collusion are founded....what exactly will be he outcome?
Let screaming at the sky commence

Why do you guys keep talking about collusion as if it is a crime? Don't you get that it's a catch all term, and not a criminal offense by now? It's been over a year......

1npd.jpg

lmfao!

I nominate this for post of the year.

As a politics watcher, I literally read all those articles and watched the final video at the times they came out. But I never saw all of the headlines and that final photo all laid out that way for easy summary. Brilliant!

Nate "pasty vampire" Silver is vastly overrated. Just ask @m52nickerson.

Once again why is everyone lying about that meeting.
Rank amateur does not make you a liar. Trying to hide something makes you a liar.
Da Kush has not been charged yet, but he has other stuff to deal with, like trying to cover that billion dollar loan, that made him way over leveraged.
Rumors are Fredo and Da Kush are next on the indictment train. They can try to use the rank amateur defense, when fighting these charges.
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 > § 1001

§ 1001. Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully-

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

-snip-

(c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to-

(1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices, or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or

(2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.

lmfao!

I nominate this for post of the year.

As a politics watcher, I literally read all those articles and watched the final video at the times they came out. But I never saw all of the headlines and that final photo all laid out that way for easy summary. Brilliant!

Nate "pasty vampire" Silver is vastly overrated. Just ask @m52nickerson.

That picture is absolute GOLD.

I actually can’t believe they let him on TV like that. Look at his face and the two girls behind him.

This election brought the LULS like no other. Shit is gonna be so fucking boring when Trump is gone. Enjoy it while you can folks.

Why do you guys keep talking about collusion as if it is a crime? Don't you get that it's a catch all term, and not a criminal offense by now? It's been over a year......

Because Trump can't be guilty of a crime they made up.
Needs that meme.

You can go back in my post history. I knew Manafort was dirty before anyone around here was bringing him up.
I did not think he was that bad of a hire, Trump, was the outsider and sometimes you have to take risks when you are the outsider, plus the system did not want to work with Trump.
Manafort worked for Marcos of the Phillipines and when Marcos was ousted, Manafort took his services to some two bit dictators in Africa then went to Eastern Europe.
How did I know that and I post on a karate forum and a guy running for the President of the United States did not?

That picture is absolute GOLD.

I actually can’t believe they let him on TV like that. Look at his face and the two girls behind him.

This election brought the LULS like no other. Shit is gonna be so fucking boring when Trump is gone. Enjoy it while you can folks.
Yeah I think there was a Youtube comment on the video like, "Nate, is that a dead muskrat on your head?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back