Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enlighten us to the crimes they have charged trump with.

Probable cause bob. That's the term you were looking for. The issue is whether or not there was probable cause to conduct a search. But an informant soliciting information isn't a search bob.

And don't change the topic. What you quoted me on was blowing up your argument that pretense somehow prevents the prosecution for using evidence lawfully collected. That argument was retarded. Which is why I used the example of evidence of crimes being uncovered that weren't part of the initial pretense still being valid. There was no reason to retort with "but what about trump's crimes?" That has nothing to do with your shitty "pretense" argument, nor with the hypothetical I mentioned.

You either truly don't speak english as first language, or are just intentionally misleading here.

No shit. And this was addressed several times just above your post.

Explain to me how either: using an informant you had already used before; not liking the guy you're investigating; or collecting that information before the "official start date", equates to illegally gathered evidence.

Again, I’m waiting for you to list those charges that trump is facing...

Lol, wake me up when you want to investigate the Israeli and Turkish cells in the FBI. Sibel Edmonds would be happy to educate you.
You mean like Mueller is doing with Jr's meeting involving Erik Prince blackwater founder, Saudi, and Israeli reps at tRUmp tower?

Way to deflect on the Russian threat to America though

Again, I’m waiting for you to list those charges that trump is facing...

I'm waiting for you to explain to me what the fuck that has to do with your claims bob.

I never brought up trump's crimes. I stated a hypothetical which used the word "crimes." I used that hypothetical to blow up your shitty "pretense" argument. An argument you've since abandoned.

I know you're on the ropes bob, but try to take your knockout like a man.

I'm waiting for you to explain to me what the fuck that has to do with your claims bob.
Bob thinks the investigation into tRUmp has gone on long enough and because charges haven't been filed there's nothing there

Nevermind investigation is still ongoing and it's been treated as a criminal enterprise style investigation

Well, if it comes out the fbi lied about their reasoning for the trump investigation, it’s VERY damaging to the reputation of their leadership at the time.

That will also lead to the question, why were they spying on the trump campaign and who ordered it?

Now, please, for the 3rd time, list all of the charges Trump is facing.

Bob thinks the investigation into tRUmp has gone on long enough and because charges haven't been filed there's nothing there

Nevermind investigation is still ongoing and it's been treated as a criminal enterprise style investigation

Really, bob has made four long winded an hardly coherent arguments. They are, in no particular order of retardedness: 1) that it's bad the fbi used an informant; 2) they used that informant before on a different matter; 3) they found evidence of criminal conduct that wasn't the pretense of the investigation; and 4) it's wrong that they collected evidence of crimes because trump hasn't been charged with a crime yet.

And I'll admit, I can barely articulate #4. Bob's arguments are that bad.

Well, if it comes out the fbi lied about their reasoning for the trump investigation, it’s VERY damaging to the reputation of their leadership at the time.

Ha! Now that is quite the dick tuck from your earlier claims.

So lawful means were used to collect evidence of criminal conduct of the trump administration, but the people who ordered the investigation's reputation (not the criminals in the trump administration though) will be ruined. Because, while although all the evidence was collected lawfully and it lead to countless charges and guilty pleas, the people ordering the investigation didn't like trump.

At least you're focusing on the right outrage bob. Ignore the crime. The real issue is whether or not the prosecution like the defendant or not.

<TrumpWrong1>

Find a single example of me calling for the end to the investigation.

Hint, you can’t.
You haven't outright said it but your constant deflection, insistence on a witch hunt, claims of lost integrity of investigation, and your comments about a lack of charges indicate a feeling that the investigation into tRUmp has run it's course .If I'm wrong so be it but your posting suggests otherwise.

Now, please, for the 3rd time, list all of the charges Trump is facing.

Asked and answered bob, even if it was an intentional deflection on your part. I did so in post #723. Read more carefully.

I never brought up trump's crimes. I stated a hypothetical which used the word "crimes." I used that hypothetical to blow up your shitty "pretense" argument. An argument you've since abandoned.

Ha! Now that is quite the dick tuck from your earlier claims.

So lawful means were used to collect evidence of criminal conduct of the trump administration, but the people who ordered the investigation's reputation (not the criminals in the trump administration though) will be ruined. Because, while although all the evidence was collected lawfully and it lead to countless charges and guilty pleas, the people ordering the investigation didn't like trump.

At least you're focusing on the right outrage bob. Ignore the crime. The real issue is whether or not the prosecution like the defendant or not.

You haven't outright said it but your constant deflection, insistence on a witch hunt, claims of lost integrity of investigation, and your comments about a lack of charges indicate a feeling that the investigation into tRUmp has run it's course .If I'm wrong so be it but your posting suggests otherwise.

Asked and answered bob, even if it was an intentional deflection on your part. I did so in post #723. Read more carefully.

Gentlemen, let me make this perfectly clear.

Trump will walk.

You will look like fools.

Concession on all points accepted.

You didn’t make a single point.

If you’ve payed attention to politics for more than 5 minutes, you’ll realize the big fish are never held accountable.

Obama, Hillary, Trump, will not get in trouble, regardless of what they’ve done. There will be a few sacrificial lambs on each side, and the show goes on.

Welcome to politics.

You mean like Mueller is doing with Jr's meeting involving Erik Prince blackwater founder, Saudi, and Israeli reps at tRUmp tower?

Way to deflect on the Russian threat to America though

Wow, one meeting investigated huh?

There is enough on the public record to indict.

I am wondering why some people here take time out of their day, everyday to defend Trump as if they were getting paid for it. Its like if you believe this man is innocent why would you care if other people think he wasnt?

I am wondering why some people here take time out of their day, everyday to defend Trump as if they were getting paid for it. Its like if you believe this man is innocent why would you care if other people think he wasnt?
This your first time in the WR?

Politics bro, do you even...

Some people talk baseball, some people talk politics.

Pain, don’t ever listen to homer.

Homer there is a major flaw in your timeline,

“Mr Downer conveyed the conversation to Canberra via an official cable, though apparently not immediately – perhaps because he did not take the 28-year-old adviser's claims altogether seriously until the hacked emails were released by Wikileaks in late July.”

“Downer, insiders agree, was doing his job, though it's understood he didn't send an official cable to Canberra reporting the conversation until July after Wikileaks published the hacked emails.

Canberra then shared the conversation with Washington. It was well aware it was in the fraught position of telling authorities under a Democratic administration that a staffer from the Republican nominee's campaign had foreknowledge of the Russian hacking. But most experts have said the government did the right thing and is unlikely to have damaged the relationship with the now-Trump administration.”

The information was not conveyed until the Wikileaks release.

That occurred on the 22nd of July

May/June 2016 – Halper invites Carter Page to July 2016 Cambridge symposiumregarding the upcoming election.

July 11, 2016 – Carter Page attends symposium with Halper just four days after his July 2016 Moscow trip.

July 31, 2016 – FBI opens Counterintelligence Investigation into Trump-Russia connections

So, @HomerThompson

Why was Halper baiting Page before the downer information was ever reported?
Why has everyone on Trumps campaign been busted lying.
Prince, Da Kush, Sessions and Fredo Trump.
If this was some deep state conspiracy why is everyone lying their asses off.
If nothing was done illegal seems pretty weird to lie about it.

All these spins for Trump still never address the lying.
So I will ask you. Why has everyone lied about that meeting in Trump towers.
Did Democrat Mueller slip them a pill that makes those 4 lie when asked about that meeting?
Your posts have never once addressed the lies.

You didn’t make a single point.

I know you keep telling me you're american. I know you keep telling me that english is your first language. But how can you lack such a basic understanding of it?

I didn't make the thread bob. You did. The points to be made were yours bob. I addressed every one of them. I discussed the legal relevance of the fbi using informants. I discussed the legal relevance of using an informant you had already used in a different matter. I discussed whether or not the "official start date" has any bearing on what evidence is used by the prosecution.

You abandoned all these arguments, and asked me whether or not trump had been charged with any crimes. You got upset when I mentioned that this had nothing to do with your thread or anything I had posted. Then you quit.

You do know that other people can scroll around and see the course of our argument right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back