Urijah Faber vs. a Miyao might happen soon

Hard to guillotine someone when they're just presenting to you like a $5 hooker.

to be honest, i think miyao is really underrated. i'm not sure if they ran into eachother any other times, but the one time i saw rafa competing against him, he won by getting points for a pass that probably shouldn't have been scored. other than that, he couldn't get anything much going against miyao's guard.

paulo might not be #1 in his division, but i can't see anyone around his weight beating him decisively. sure, he will lose, but it isn't going to be pretty.
Yea that's the gi match I remember. Rafa had a match with Joao at adcc and spent 10 mins trying to pass when Joao pulled guard. He maybe tried a heel hook or something but mostly he tried stack passing and leg drags. They went to overtime and Rafa hit a quick single leg and then again spent the rest of overtime trying to pass with no luck and won the match from the takedown points.

It's interesting if Paulo is actually learning to wrestle for his this years ADCC attempt.

Have any of the Miyao bros. expressed any interest
In doing MMA?

Have any of the Miyao bros. expressed any interest
In doing MMA?

They expressed a lack of interest in doing MMA.
They seem to live like monks so I don't think the dream of being a UFC champion and raking in cash (and fame) is interesting for them. No real reason to transition if you don't want to do that.

Their game it's like the anti MMA incarnated. Even if I think that with their training ethic they'd probably obtain at least decent results

Back