Uriah Hall mobbed by fans at Bellator 95

You so cool . When I grow up I wanna be just like you .
OMG u are so pathetic, why not just suck him off 2?

:icon_lol:

OMG u are so pathetic, why not just suck him off 2?

:icon_lol:

If she got a pussy , i'll suck the clit out of it .
What's your point exactly ? Did I hurt your bf feelings ?

If she got a pussy , i'll suck the clit out of it .
What's your point exactly ? Did I hurt your bf feelings ?
Sarcasm detector off point tonight? :D

shut your bitch ass up

What's wrong with wanting a picture with an amazing fucking athlete?
nothing
they're not worshiping him and asking him to suck him off right then and there, they just want to shake his hand and take a fucking picture is all
quit projecting

DUUUDE! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Well put! :icon_chee

Crazy how many pathetic people are out there. Why would you want a picture taken or an autograph? lol

Just watch them fight and enjoy the sport. It's so sad when people worship other people.

Well, trying to join a crown who will not leave an athlete alone is one thing.

However, I missed the pleasure of Meeting Royce Gracie at work once while a Co-Worker did meet him. No mobbing or anything, he basically came over and had a chat. After my friend asked to get a staredown pic with him. And he did it.

Nothing wrong with that. Why not get one? As long as you are not
If you think it is stupid, don't do it yourself, but you are in the vast minority.

If you want to call someone pathetic, look no further than the meatheads who see a UFC fighter at the bar and later decide to pick a fight with them just because. Those people are pathetic.

Crazy how many pathetic people are out there. Why would you want a picture taken or an autograph? lol

Just watch them fight and enjoy the sport. It's so sad when people worship other people.

i agree. photos and autographs are for kids. people are just people, no need to put them on a pedestal cause they were at the right place at the right time.

Back