Uriah Hall mobbed by fans at Bellator 95

Uh oh, once Dana sees this his going to throw a fit and tell Hall next time he will be banned from the UFC for life.

Crazy how many pathetic people are out there. Why would you want a picture taken or an autograph? lol

Just watch them fight and enjoy the sport. It's so sad when people worship other people.

Crazy how many pathetic people are out there. Why would you want a picture taken or an autograph? lol

Just watch them fight and enjoy the sport. It's so sad when people worship other people.

shut your bitch ass up

What's wrong with wanting a picture with an amazing fucking athlete?
nothing
they're not worshiping him and asking him to suck him off right then and there, they just want to shake his hand and take a fucking picture is all
quit projecting

Not gona go hard as the other guy but..WHAT? Most of them are probably fans of the sport that recognized a fighter that they support and wanted to interact with the guy..that doesnt make them pathetic and it doesnt mean they worship him. Live a little.

You so cool . When I grow up I wanna be just like you .

Can I get your autograph? I'm a big fan of your retarded post.

Now that ronda submitted him everyone wants a shot

Uriah is already big. If he can carry his style over to the UFC he'll rise fast through the ranks because of how many people already recognize him.

:icon_lol:

Thats fucking hilarious

shut your bitch ass up

What's wrong with wanting a picture with an amazing fucking athlete?
nothing
they're not worshiping him and asking him to suck him off right then and there, they just want to shake his hand and take a fucking picture is all
quit projecting

wow, someone struck a nerve. Which guy are you in the video begging for attention from "an amazing fucking athlete?"

Seeing that had to be a little awkward for same people at Spike and Bellator.

Also cool that he's a BFC vet but he's only at the show because he's an MMA fan. And not because he signed some shady, shit Bellator contract 3 years ago

Uriah has social anxiety issues already, hopefully this isn't something that makes that worse. Hopefully he's learning to cope with his new found fame. I spoke to him at length about this via email. He knows he has work to do dealing with the public. I'm sure a lot of it will calm down once people realize he's human

And why do you care what others do? If someone wants an autograph, let them. It doesn't affect you in any way. :icon_cry2

wow, someone struck a nerve. Which guy are you in the video begging for attention from "an amazing fucking athlete?"

I don't think he struck a nerve.. it's more about how stupid that comment was. :icon_lol:

Seeing that had to be a little awkward for same people at Spike and Bellator.

Also cool that he's a BFC vet but he's only at the show because he's an MMA fan. And not because he signed some shady, shit Bellator contract 3 years ago

He was at the show because his teammates Jimmie Rivera, Lyman Good, and Carlos Brooks were fighting on the card.

Common man, you finally have someone comming out of TUF that is drawing attention from the casual fan and you have to shit all over it.

He was at the show because his teammates Jimmie Rivera, Lyman Good, and Carlos Brooks were fighting on the card.

Yeah plus it was in his neck of the woods.

I just find it funny on a few levels Bellator locks up good and even not so good prospects fin ridiculous contracts. They had their chance with him but didn't.
And also this fight card is shown on Spike. The place where TUF became a household name.

You switch to your bluebelt account Irishwhiskey119?

Back