Upset in the air ( Canelo v Chavez story by HBO)

I was like that with Trinidad. It makes watching the fight more exciting but I wouldn't worry too much.
Funny you mentioned him I hated him when I was a kid growing up !! Was so happy when Hopkins blasted him

I kinda miss those personalities, but to be honest I see greatness coming pretty soon, haven't seen so many great fights all in one year

I think you're wrong. He beats the shit out of guys who come at him. You guys seem to be ignoring who Junior is and acting as though he's the sort of fighter Canelo struggles with. Junior is no Lara. He's certainly no Mayweather. He's probably not any fresher or better than Angulo was when Canelo fought him.
Even at his peak, he was garbage. Getting cleanly outboxed by Sergio for 11 and a half rounds, people said he got a gift against Zbik, got a gift against Vera. Fonfara knocked him retarded too, the guy actually said he thought he won the fight in the post fight.

What leads you guys to believe this is a hard fight for Canelo? Just that Junior is bigger?
I've learned not to doubt you since you called Martinez v Coto

But I can't help thinking those body shots and pressure is going get to Canelo who doesn't have the best gas tank

Canelo will win it and fairly easy too. It has nothing to do with Canelo being anything special, just Jr being total garbage.
Don't know how many times we have to see it before everyone realizes that he is just that - garbage.

Last edited:
Funny you mentioned him I hated him when I was a kid growing up !! Was so happy when Hopkins blasted him

I kinda miss those personalities, but to be honest I see greatness coming pretty soon, haven't seen so many great fights all in one year
I watched that fight at MSG and was rooting for Tito. I'm a big Hopkins fan too so it wasn't too bad. Why'd you hate Tito he was pretty exciting to watch?

Not a big fan of Canelo but he's a solid unit and certainly better than junior, GB have done a good(if frustrating for the fans) job of matching him for max exposure/min risk, its a balancing act. I just don't think junior has the skills to beat him.

Back