Upset in the air ( Canelo v Chavez story by HBO)

are HBO spending less money on boxing now than before? i felt that this video as well as the one made for kovalev/ward were both lacking in production quality

I've heard JCCJr looks really good

are HBO spending less money on boxing now than before? i felt that this video as well as the one made for kovalev/ward were both lacking in production quality

Yeah, they've been on a different budget for 4 years now

Aint he with Nacho? He probably wont take any shit from JCCJr, he better look good.

Yeah. I know someone in the camp with them too and he says JCCJr is going to win the fight. He's for sure going to be bigger then Saul and that body work is serious business if I'm to believe he actually cares

Juniors head is going to look like an old chewed up piece of bubble gum after this fight. Its hilarious how many people are suddenly leaning towards Chavez in this one. He's going to take a beating.

Junior is a shot fighter. When was the last time a guy went up in weight, got his ass destroyed, went back down in weight and beat a P4Per?

The discussion will be all about how much heart chavez has after the third round. Nacho will stop it around the 10th round.

Juniors head is going to look like an old chewed up piece of bubble gum after this fight. Its hilarious how many people are suddenly leaning towards Chavez in this one. He's going to take a beating.

Junior is a shot fighter. When was the last time a guy went up in weight, got his ass destroyed, went back down in weight and beat a P4Per?

The discussion will be all about how much heart chavez has after the third round. Nacho will stop it around the 10th round.
You many be right , it just smells like upset to me

Nacho hates Canelo to much to stop it

@RR can you please merge this thread with the Canelo chavez preview show thread I missed it one I made this One

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/canelo-vs-chavez-jr-preview-show.3514869/

I watched this preview show, this feels sub par on HBO standards.

He threw in the towel for Oscar against Pac. This fight will be similar to that fight.
He respects PAC , Nacho is too involved
But I could be wrong . I see Canelo tire , lean on the ropes like he does on most of his fights and get finished with body shots

I watched this preview show, this feels sub par on HBO standards.

I think GB produced this one. It was cheesy and low quality. I miss when they used to be like this:

Last edited:
I LOL'd at the CGI of them running through walls as giants. Cringe at its finest.

He respects PAC , Nacho is too involved
But I could be wrong . I see Canelo tire , lean on the ropes like he does on most of his fights and get finished with body shots
I think it's a security blanket for you to lowball Canelo. If he does lose that way you'll have to delete the "by 26" thread... :D

I think it's a security blanket for you to lowball Canelo. If he does lose that way you'll have to delete the "by 26" thread... :D
Lol you might be on to something

To be fair I am a fan of Canelo but I see him very limited
His habit of leaning on the ropes
Limited gas tank
And always throwing 100 percent on all his punches could be timed always with the same speed
I root for him but always have that feeling he is going to lose

Lol you might be on to something

To be fair I am a fan of Canelo but I see him very limited
His habit of leaning on the ropes
Limited gas tank
And always throwing 100 percent on all his punches could be timed always with the same speed
I root for him but always have that feeling he is going to lose
I was like that with Trinidad. It makes watching the fight more exciting but I wouldn't worry too much.

Who has ever looked like an old chewed up piece of bubble gum after a fight with Canelo?

As much as you want to make Canelo into a monster to make the Floyd win look better, he isn't. He hasn't beat anyone up, let alone someone as big as him.

Who has ever looked like an old chewed up piece of bubble gum after a fight with Canelo?

As much as you want to make Canelo into a monster to make the Floyd win look better, he isn't. He hasn't beat anyone up, let alone someone as big as him.
I think you're wrong. He beats the shit out of guys who come at him. You guys seem to be ignoring who Junior is and acting as though he's the sort of fighter Canelo struggles with. Junior is no Lara. He's certainly no Mayweather. He's probably not any fresher or better than Angulo was when Canelo fought him.
Even at his peak, he was garbage. Getting cleanly outboxed by Sergio for 11 and a half rounds, people said he got a gift against Zbik, got a gift against Vera. Fonfara knocked him retarded too, the guy actually said he thought he won the fight in the post fight.

What leads you guys to believe this is a hard fight for Canelo? Just that Junior is bigger?

Back