[update] Cody Garbrandt vs Bodybuilder Shallow King

Latest update of his whereabouts:

3T3fGmq.png

What is even sadder is that our world champion took the bait. How in the hell is he giving this random guy the light of day> Cody might have the belt but mentally he never evolved passed highschool bully.

What the fuck happened his face? Lucky he looks fucking tragic. He won't look any worse after the beating.

Typical social media loser. Should be a way to make them pay to get views since they are complete wastes of space. If you say you want to show up and fight then do it, don't have to broadcast it, just make it happen.

He literally waited until he heard them say on their stream they were leaving. This is great. I wonder how many people paid money for this.

This guy is about as likely to show up as Brad Castlebury.

Apparently it's happening now. So it should be over in a couple seconds.

Isn't Cody's back supposed to be injured?

The fact that these type dudes even have fans is mind boggling. TS is actually paying attention to this dude, and keeping us updated on him. HAHAHA

I could easily take out both at the same time but I don't want to take a break from shitposting on sherdog

Bullshit. That fucking clown posted a picture of him in the Sacramento airport and there were slot machines in the background. Lmfao

Back