Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Three

Alexei Kudin vs Konstantin Erokhin in Fight Nights, still not 100% confirmed but in talks.

That's a cool fight. Almost guaranteed someone is going out.

Rumors are swirling on Twitter that Pavlovich is going to sign with the UFC.

Rumors are swirling on Twitter that Pavlovich is going to sign with the UFC.
That would be so amazing, the UFC's heavyweight division is starting to get pretty crazy.

UFC is doing work at heavyweight.

EFC Heavyweight champ Cyril Asker signs with UFC.

Ufc signing so many heavyweights! Its a dream come true! Did joe silva go on vacation or something?

My head might explode if the UFC keeps signing heavyweights. Paul L is in a dark room with some lotion right now haha.

My head might explode if the UFC keeps signing heavyweights. Paul L is in a dark room with some lotion right now haha.

I have no idea why they are suddenly caring about their decaying heavyweight division, but it's amazing. I would be content if they grabbed East, Pavlovich, Blaydes, and Aliakbari, those are the last guys available to sign they need to complete their roster.

Goltsov is a good one too, but he turned down a contract recently, and there's other fighters who are strong prospects, but they are all tied up in smaller org contracts, coming off losses, or still too green.

I have no idea why they are suddenly caring about their decaying heavyweight division, but it's amazing. I would be content if they grabbed East, Pavlovich, Blaydes, and Aliakbari, those are the last guys available to sign they need to complete their roster.

Goltsov is a good one too, but he turned down a contract recently, and there's other fighters who are strong prospects, but they are all tied up in smaller org contracts, coming off losses, or still too green.

Im not stoked about Asker really as I still feel he's a decent fighter but nothing amazing, and a bloated LHW. But new blood is always good.

Looks like East will be coming soon, he'll be another tidy addition.

Is Asker any good?

He'll be a guy used to build up other prospects like Bojan Mihajlović

Good chin, can go three rounds, has some power and can submit guys, but decidedly average in all respects. Most prospects they sign will walk over him.

so awesome to see the HW division get attention from UFC

They really are doing work. Even if half of these guys completely fall flat they have to have at least found someone who will break the top ten and a few gatekeepers at the very least.

He'll be a guy used to build up other prospects like Bojan Mihajlović

Good chin, can go three rounds, has some power and can submit guys, but decidedly average in all respects. Most prospects they sign will walk over him.

If they sign East and Sergey which are rumored, how would you rank the signings?

Ngannou
Tybura
Bilyal
Sergey
East
Michaelsted
Bojhan
Asker

I'd assume
1. Sergey
2. Bilyal
3. Tybura
4. Ngannou
5. Michaelsted
6. East
7. Asker
8. Bojhan

They have to keep Reem, Sergei K to Bellator made sense but even with all the new HW signings they cant let someone like Reem go.

But these are good new signings, Blaydes and Amir could be next.

If they sign East and Sergey which are rumored, how would you rank the signings?

Ngannou
Tybura
Bilyal
Sergey
East
Michaelsted
Bojhan
Asker

I'd assume
1. Sergey
2. Bilyal
3. Tybura
4. Ngannou
5. Michaelsted
6. East
7. Asker
8. Bojhan

Close! Switch Sergey and Bilyal and that's my rankings.

Josh “Cuddly Bear” Copeland (11-3) vs Mike “300” Hayes (19-10-2) WSOF29

Back