Unpopular Opinion: Donnie Darko Sucked

It did suck. Money should not have been spent to make this piece of shit movie. There was zero enjoyment from watching it.

I thought it was pretty good, I haven't watched in quite some time though.

The director's cut exposed the fact that even he didn't know wtf the story was. How the fuck do you make up a story but not have answers to questions anybody watching could have?

Not a fan, never understood the hype.

I wouldn't say it sucked, but it is a little overrated. The performances were good, the soundtrack was great, and overall I liked it.

Unpopular opinion... Requeim for a Dream was terrible and people only claim it was good so as to tactfully watch a double dildo scene with someone who would otherwise scoff.

hqdefault.jpg

I enjoyed it, mostly for the atmosphere it created. Then again, some people enjoyed Batman v Superman.

<Fedor23>

Unpopular opinion... Requeim for a Dream was terrible and people only claim it was good so as to tactfully watch a double dildo scene with someone who would otherwise scoff.
Oh so this is what were doing now? Saying fantastic movies suck for no reason?

Unpopular opinion: oxygen ducks. You cant even get high on it like you can with nitrous oxide!

if you look into the story you’ll appreciate the movie. It’s not obvious on a first watch or even a second.

Its okay but overrated. Its something high school kids consider "deep"

Back