Unlike Conor, Mousasi actually has a boxing and kickboxing record.

You Conor haters are delusional and know NOTHING about boxing

Nate COULDNT touch Conor in the first fight until Conor gassed due to short notice suprise

And Nate couldnt touch Conor clean at all in the rematch

giphy.gif

vskw2s.jpg

Conor has vastly superior defense and boxing skill to everyone in MMA...and its not even cose...let alone fucking Mousasi who has bad defense and was hit repeatedly by the likes of Jardin and Hall
You need to invest in getting FightPass. "Diaz couldn't tag McGregor until he gassed" newsflash, he still got fucking tagged. He got hit with significant strikes in both fights. He gassed in both fights, that's on him. Take his sausage out of your mouth and stop making excuses for the man. He looks sloppy. Alvarez is gonna drag him into deep waters and make McGregor quit. I don't hate McGregor, but I keep it real. McGregor never had an aura like greats in the past. He's just a loud mouth white hope for you fans who don't have the balls to be how he is, so you live vicariously through him.

its sad that the new fan base of the sport legit has this thought. And I cant knock it, ive always known moose and the guys been a legit killer for so long. But if you are somewhat new to the sport and only know him from his ufc career, this is probably the most you have heard of the man.
I've known about Mousasi for a long time, but let's be honest, the most press Mousasi has gotten is due to him talking about McGregor.

Winming BIG fights like against Mendes, Aldo, Nate rematch

Try again delusional Conor hating NEWB

Mousasi newb trolls like you have NO BUISNESS EVER EVER trying to discredit Conor

Every time Mousasi had a big fight he FAILED MISERABLY...King Mo, Jardin, Machida, Hall

Mousasi is the defenition of an over hyped B-level fighter who always choked when it mattered

When the spot lights are on Conor and its a big fight Conor SHINES and oasses with flying colors
You just named the losses you know of and called all of them big fights so it makes it seem like you know what you're talking about. Gegard has twice as many victories in boxing, kickboxing and MMA combine than Conor has in his entire fighting career including his losses. Gegard would obliterate Conor to the point that fanboys such as yourself would want to call the authorities for how fucked up that fight would be. Have you ever seen boa get a hold of a calf? Because that's what it would pretty much look like.

Doubt Gegard gets tagged with a 1-2 combination repeatedly like Conor did against Nate in both fights. A 1-2 combination is what you learn on your first day of instructional boxing. Gegard destroys McGregor on many levels.
IN FACT, here is Conor slipping to the inside of Nate's jab as he parries down and counters over the top, WHILE MAKING NATE MISS with BOTH HIS 1-2

30viqgm.gif

Thats just some next level shit by Conor

Thats bananas

Conor with 1 inside slip MAKES NATE's 1-2 BOTH miss while countering over the top

You have never seen anyone in MMA pulling off counters like that/like Conor does (against actual other strikers);

Conor is an absolute MASTER of defense+counter punching

NO one in MMA has even a fraction of the defensive+counter punching skill Conor has

No one in MMA comes close to Conor's boxing skill and fight IQ

You Conor haters dont know what you are watching and what the fuck you are talking about

IN FACT, here is Conor slipping to the inside of Nate's jab as he parries down and counters over the top WHILE MAKIG NATE MISS BOTH HIS 1-2

30viqgm.gif

Thats just some next level shit by Conor

Thats bananas

Conor with 1 inside slip MAKES NATE's 1-2 BOTH miss while countering over the top

You have never seen anyone in MMA pulling off counters like that/like Conor does (against actual other strikers);

Conor is an absolute MASTER of defense+counter punching

NO one in MMA has even a fraction of the defensive+counter punching skill Conor has

No one in MMA comes close to Conor's boxing skill and fight IQ

You Conor haters dont know what you are watching and what the fuck you are talking about
Ight, now I know you just trolling this thread shit now. Good day to you sir. You showed me everything I need to know about a McGregor nutthugger.

Conor got fucked up by 2 unranked guys, and thats not even including nate diaz.

hqdefault.jpg

And now he's champ with millions of dollars and the most famous fighter in UFC history headlining the biggest card in UFC history. Nobody fucking cares about some shit that happened before anyone knew who he was.

Why in the fuck can we just not enjoy having two skilled boxers in the UFC in different weight classes? And posting about money...damn, children. Neither of them are sharing any with you. These threads are the equivalent of "my dad would beat up your dad". For the record, anyone with a brain realizes that Moose would hurt Conor badly. That's not a knock on Conor or his skill, he'd just be at a massive disadvantage even on the feet. The only advantage Conor would have is speed and that's not nearly enough.

Sherdog has really lost it's mind over McGregor. I'm sure most of it is just joking. If not...<{hfved}>

Its 100% been proven false

Mousasi has been asked again and again to PROVE his claims with screen caps of these supposed texts...and he can never....

Its just Mousasi trying to gain 15 mins of fame off of Conors name and hard work

Fighters like Mousasi and Larkin are trying to short cut their way to 15 mins off of Conor's name. Its disgraceful.

They dont want to put in the hard work that Conor has. Thats what sperates Conor from everyone else. They just talk. Conor actually put the work in - and has been promoting himself and winning big fights since the begining. Other fighters just want hand outs and short cuts. They dont want to do any of the actual hard work it takes, that Conor did to get the point that Conor is at now
So Mousasi just fabricated this while beef just to get some shine? If true, that's all kinds of pathetic.

Why in the fuck can we just not enjoy having two skilled boxers in the UFC in different weight classes? And posting about money...damn, children. Neither of them are sharing any with you. These threads are the equivalent of "my dad would beat up your dad". For the record, anyone with a brain realizes that Moose would hurt Conor badly. That's not a knock on Conor or his skill, he'd just be at a massive disadvantage even on the feet. The only advantage Conor would have is speed and that's not nearly enough.

Sherdog has really lost it's mind over McGregor. I'm sure most of it is just joking. If not...<{hfved}>

This post is hilarious

Going on and on about "Mousasi's advantages" while ignoring that THE ONLY reason why Mousasi would beat Conor is because Mousasi is FAR FAR BIGGER in size

Skill for skill Conor is FAR FAR FAR SUPERIOR TO Mousasi

Same size Conor MERKS Mousasi

This post is hilarious

Going on and on about "Mousasi's advantages" while ignoring that THE ONLY reason why Mousasi would beat Conor is because Mousasi is FAR FAR BIGGER in size

Skill for skill Conor is FAR FAR FAR SUPERIOR TO Mousasi

Same size Conor MERKS Mousasi
Let's invent a shrink ray so we can all find out. CAPS sure make posts better.

Does Mousasi have no shame with his constant attacks on little 60 kilo Conor?
Does he not have anyone at his weight to cry about?

conor makes his name trying to verbally bury other fighters. he deserves evertything thats coming to him

This is false. Conor was an amature boxing chanp in Ireland. Thats legit as fuck

Mousasi's pro boxing record is a literal joke...he literally fought sherdoggers

Also, unlike Conor, Mousasi is not a UFC champ. Boom

prove it. not one picture exists. not one mention from the time. zero primary evidence. zero verifiable references.

I've known about Mousasi for a long time, but let's be honest, the most press Mousasi has gotten is due to him talking about McGregor.
In fairness the sport in general gets more press since the conor and ronda era. But back in moose hay days of pride he was always in thebhardcores eyes.

prove it

conors boxing career is about as legit as floyds wrestling career, only floyd actually has video

Look at boxers and boxing coaches laughing at Conor's boxing "resume":

(timestamp)

In fairness the sport in general gets more press since the conor and ronda era. But back in moose hay days of pride he was always in thebhardcores eyes.
As were a lot of fighters who have missed the spotlight either due to timing or lack of promotional acumen.

Not everyone is getting handpicked opponents and cutting near death to be the biggest guy in the weight division. Zero defenses in his last three fights = horrible champion.

Cool story, Mousasi is still way overrated.

moose is an amazing fighter. love watching the guy fight. I'm not into soap operas as much as I am into fights. So I could watch moose fight all day and enjoy it. ill watch conor fight all day too. That's the difference between a real fight fan and some wwe man child who needs to only like the popular fighters at the time they are popular, or can only like the guy who is the champion

Nice, he's still way overrated. Not sure why you are infatuated by WWE fans though.....

Back