Unlike Conor, Mousasi actually has a boxing and kickboxing record.

its sad that the new fan base of the sport legit has this thought. And I cant knock it, ive always known moose and the guys been a legit killer for so long. But if you are somewhat new to the sport and only know him from his ufc career, this is probably the most you have heard of the man.

Pfft, this knob. Mousasi has been one of the most overrated fighters on Sherdog for the better part of a decade now. He was going to be the champ about 8 years ago and you fools still keep talking like he's some God's gift to MMA. Always comes up short when it matters, that's the difference between him and Conor.

Conor is still a better boxer. Conor had amateur boxing experience prior and beat the U16 national champ. Obviously it carried over well when he did more intense training.
Moose has far better boxing skills. Conor may pack more power for a FW/LW but skillwise, Moose is better.

Pfft, this knob. Mousasi has been one of the most overrated fighters on Sherdog for the better part of a decade now. He was going to be the champ about 8 years ago and you fools still keep talking like he's some God's gift to MMA. Always comes up short when it matters, that's the difference between him and Conor.
moose is an amazing fighter. love watching the guy fight. I'm not into soap operas as much as I am into fights. So I could watch moose fight all day and enjoy it. ill watch conor fight all day too. That's the difference between a real fight fan and some wwe man child who needs to only like the popular fighters at the time they are popular, or can only like the guy who is the champion

Does Mousasi have no shame with his constant attacks on little 60 kilo Conor?
Does he not have anyone at his weight to cry about?

Not everyone is getting handpicked opponents and cutting near death to be the biggest guy in the weight division. Zero defenses in his last three fights = horrible champion.

hqdefault.jpg

rolls-royce-conor-mcgregor-680x680.jpg

At least conor & mayweather are close in size. I don't blame lightweights & featherweights for calling out conor. A mw doing it is just cowardly.

It's the same thing. One person talking shit about another, more famous person who they will never actually fight to get their name out there.

If moose was actively trying to fight Conor I'd agree with you. All he's doing is shitting on him though

Conor is still a better boxer. Conor had amateur boxing experience prior and beat the U16 national champ. Obviously it carried over well when he did more intense training.

prove it

conors boxing career is about as legit as floyds wrestling career, only floyd actually has video

I'm skeptical that Conor took the time to privately threaten Moose over his mild criticism. I just have a hard time believing that he would care about what was said. I also tend to think that Moose is just trying to get his name in the papers by calling out Conor.

This is false. Conor was an amature boxing chanp in Ireland. Thats legit as fuck

Mousasi's pro boxing record is a literal joke...he literally fought sherdoggers

Also, unlike Conor, Mousasi is not a UFC champ. Boom

I'm skeptical that Conor took the time to privately threaten Moose over his mild criticism. I just have a hard time believing that he would care about what was said. I also tend to think that Moose is just trying to get his name in the papers by calling out Conor.
Its 100% been proven false

Mousasi has been asked again and again to PROVE his claims with screen caps of these supposed texts...and he can never....

Its just Mousasi trying to gain 15 mins of fame off of Conors name and hard work

Fighters like Mousasi and Larkin are trying to short cut their way to 15 mins off of Conor's name. Its disgraceful.

They dont want to put in the hard work that Conor has. Thats what sperates Conor from everyone else. They just talk. Conor actually put the work in - and has been promoting himself and winning big fights since the begining. Other fighters just want hand outs and short cuts. They dont want to do any of the actual hard work it takes, that Conor did to get the point that Conor is at now

Doubt Gegard gets tagged with a 1-2 combination repeatedly like Conor did against Nate in both fights. A 1-2 combination is what you learn on your first day of instructional boxing. Gegard destroys McGregor on many levels.

Its 100% been proven false

Mousasi has been asked again and again to PROVE his claims with screen caps of these supposed texts...and he can never....

Its just Mousasi trying to gain 15 mins of fame off of Conors name and hard work

Fighters like Mousasi and Larkin are trying to short cut their way to 15 mins off of Conor's name. Its disgraceful.

They dont want to put in the hard work that Conor has. Thats what sperates Conor from everyone else. They just talk. Conor actually put the work in - and has been promoting himself and winning big fights since the begining. Other fighters just want hand outs and short cuts. They dont want to do any of the actual hard work it takes, that Conor did to get the point that Conor is at now
Winning big fights since the beginning? Like his two losses outside of the UFC? Like his 1st fight against Diaz? Like when he defended his FW title?

It's the same thing. One person talking shit about another, more famous person who they will never actually fight to get their name out there.

If moose was actively trying to fight Conor I'd agree with you. All he's doing is shitting on him though
I think conor would've actually fought Floyd tho. It was rumored for a while & Floyd talked about it & seemed interested. Here moose just comes off like a coward. Which I know he's not, it's just a bad way to come off.

prove it

conors boxing career is about as legit as floyds wrestling career, only floyd actually has video

It was in a documentary, called.. Notorious? He showed the trophy involved with it.

Doubt Gegard gets tagged with a 1-2 combination repeatedly like Conor did against Nate in both fights. A 1-2 combination is what you learn on your first day of instructional boxing. Gegard destroys McGregor on many levels.
You Conor haters are delusional and know NOTHING about boxing

Nate COULDNT touch Conor in the first fight until Conor gassed due to short notice suprise

And Nate couldnt touch Conor clean at all in the rematch

giphy.gif

vskw2s.jpg

Conor has vastly superior defense and boxing skill to everyone in MMA...and its not even cose...let alone fucking Mousasi who has bad defense and was hit repeatedly by the likes of Jardin and Hall

Winning big fights since the beginning? Like his two losses outside of the UFC? Like his 1st fight against Diaz? Like when he defended his FW title?
Winming BIG fights like against Mendes, Aldo, Nate rematch

Try again delusional Conor hating NEWB

Mousasi newb trolls like you have NO BUISNESS EVER EVER trying to discredit Conor

Every time Mousasi had a big fight he FAILED MISERABLY...King Mo, Jardin, Machida, Hall

Mousasi is the defenition of an over hyped B-level fighter who always choked when it mattered

When the spot lights are on Conor and its a big fight Conor SHINES brighter then anyone and passes with flying colors

Gegard was also a national champ, and was going to try and get an olympic spot. Not sure what your point is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back