Unlike Anderson, DJ has never looked better in the USADA Era

riitzni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
New record, with finishing style points.

All you PRIDE widows still verbally circle jerking to your juiced up legends need to go hide yourselves. If anything, DJ has only gotten more powerful while Anderson is busy dropping fights left and right.

Demetrious-Johnson-UFC-on-FOX-8-750x370.jpg

D e a l w i t h i t

Anderson didn't start to lose because usada, he lost cause he an old man. Although DJ is has more title wins he hasnt stepped up during his reign in the class above against some decent competition. That counts for something imo

At least the proven cheater lost his record.

People act like MM's run is out of this world when Tony is really almost having as impressive a run.

If Tony beats gaethje/Eddie, Conor and Khabib and MM doesn't move up, Tony surpasses him right there IMO.

DJ had stunted his growth due to steroid abuse in his teens, IMO.

People act like MM's run is out of this world when Tony is really almost having as impressive a run.

If Tony beats gaethje/Eddie, Conor and Khabib and MM doesn't move up, Tony surpasses him right there IMO.

dj is defending is world title...tony has yet to even win one...he looked terrible last night...he looked terrible against lando...he gets hurt in almost every fight he's in...if lee didn't have staph, he probably wouldn't have gassed...sorry, but winning many fights against other fighters, is not the same as winning world titles and defending your title...untill tony beats conor, which he will never ever do...he's nothing great...he showed he's nothing great last night.

I'm happy for DJ but I also think Anderson doing his best "Mister Fantastic" impression
mrf.jpg
ufc-168-anderson-silva-broke-leg-chris-weidman.jpg
played a lot into his more recent performances
<6>
(to go along with age, as Witcher mentioned)

Anderson didn't start to lose because usada, he lost cause he an old man. Although DJ is has more title wins he hasnt stepped up during his reign in the class above against some decent competition. That counts for something imo
DJ is 14-2 as the smallest bantamweight in history.

dj is defending is world title...tony has yet to even win one...he looked terrible last night...he looked terrible against lando...he gets hurt in almost every fight he's in...if lee didn't have staph, he probably wouldn't have gassed...sorry, but winning many fights against other fighters, is not the same as winning world titles and defending your title...untill tony beats conor, which he will never ever do...he's nothing great...he showed he's nothing great last night.
Lol mm fought Ray fucking Borg... Ray Borg..

You trying to tell me wins like Ray fucking Borg are better than Edson Barboza and RDA because he had a belt?

Just stop.

New record, with finishing style points.

All you PRIDE widows still verbally circle jerking to your juiced up legends need to go hide yourselves. If anything, DJ has only gotten more powerful while Anderson is busy dropping fights left and right.

Demetrious-Johnson-UFC-on-FOX-8-750x370.jpg

D e a l w i t h i t
Wtf are you talking about ya donkey! Anderson just beat a top 10 guy in his last fight and at 41 years old dipshit! At 41 years old fedor was fighting not even top 100 ranked fighter in Jaideep and losing to UFC reject Fabio.

USADA era
AKA when Anderson is in his 40s

We'll how DJ is doing in 10 years, playboi

There is one opponent that is unbeatable- father time.

Anderson got old.

If DJ stepped up and fought at 135, anyone in the top 20 not even a title challenge and beat them the way Anderson did with Forrest/Bonnar/Irvin and dominates then I say DJ is the in the GOAT conversation but right now he is just the best 125er ever. Which is still amazing.

Personally I also love how DJ is active as a champ, fighting about every 6 months. Unlike so many other champs and top 5 guy who are injured or can't make weight or test hot.

Wtf are you talking about ya donkey! Anderson just beat a top 10 guy in his last fight and at 41 years old dipshit! At 41 years old fedor was fighting not even top 100 ranked fighter in Jaideep and losing to UFC reject Fabio.

fedor is in your head
<{Heymansnicker}>

James Irvin and Stephan Bonnar are not decent competition

I said during his reign
I know, but the point is, DJ has definitely had quite a significant run above his weight class. He was tested against much better BWs than Andy was LHWs. If Andy had fought Jones, we all know what would have happened.

The thing about DJ, the dude is legitimately tiny. He's comically undersized at BW. He makes 125 with insane ease, and could probably make 115 if necessary. I can't hold the cruz loss against him for that reason.

Back