Unlike Anderson, DJ has never looked better in the USADA Era

They weren't exactly bums, had some success in the UFC

No they were bums, + James Irvin was on horse tranquilizer for that fight.

D.Cerrone wins at WW were far more impressive than Anderson's,

No they were bums, + James Irvin was on horse tranquilizer for that fight.

D.Cerrone wins at WW were far more impressive than Anderson's,
Irvin was on ketamine for that fight? Or steroids?

Lol mm fought Ray fucking Borg... Ray Borg..

You trying to tell me wins like Ray fucking Borg are better than Edson Barboza and RDA because he had a belt?

Just stop.

it's also how you beat them....dj totally destroyed borg in every area...it was like an adult fighting a child...while tony struggled mightily against barboza and rda...

it's also how you beat them....dj totally destroyed borg in every area...it was like an adult fighting a child...while tony struggled mightily against barboza and rda...

I am fairly confident that Lee is better than Borg. Everyone DJ fights is suddenly amazing when they go into the fight with DJ.

I am fairly confident that Lee is better than Borg. Everyone DJ fights is suddenly amazing when they go into the fight with DJ.

DJ is in a tough spot...I do agree the level of competition is lacking in his weight class...but dj is a small dude...if he moves up in weight, those guys will be alot bigger than him...I mean, cody is WAY bigger than dj...I'm talking a huge difference...so is tj. what do you do..stay in your weight class. or move up and face guys alot bigger than you? he'll do it for enough money...I don't blame him for wanting more money..that is a huge risk...

Back