United Health Foundation ranks states by healthiness

Kentucky for one has a serious problem with drinking Mountain Dew.

It’s the official non-alcoholic beverage of the state.

Care to guess why 94% white west virginia doesnt fit your narrative?
Whats funny is that West Virginia was actually created because they were the liberal/anti-slavery side of Virginia and needed to split. Now they are known as the backwoods, cousin loving side.

Anyways, lists like these are always bullshit, but lets nitpick. Funny that california, with all of it's whole foods, namaste glory, doesn't break the top ten. My redneck state of NC doesn't break bottom 10. So take that, bitches.

It's possible to work out indoors.
Oh I know, I'm just saying....

I spent a few weeks in TX and Louisiana this year and it makes working out a lot less fun if you have to go indoors every time.
I live in CO so snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing backpacking are all things that can be done throughout the year so you can always workout outdoors if you want. Harder to get motivated indoors.....
Seems like a contributing factor is all...

Why not just say that the southern states have a higher black population and not beat around the offensive tree? It doesn't actually correlate to any of this BS data, btw.
Do you even poverty rate (s), bro?

Oh I know, I'm just saying....

I spent a few weeks in TX and Louisiana this year and it makes working out a lot less fun if you have to go indoors every time.
I live in CO so snowboarding, mountain biking, climbing backpacking are all things that can be done throughout the year so you can always workout outdoors if you want. Harder to get motivated indoors.....
Seems like a contributing factor is all...

TX isn't on the unhealthy list! but the southern fried cooking is great (chicken fried steaks), lol

edit: I miss chicken fried steaks.....I have swallowing problems :(

There are 200 million non Hispanic whites vs 320 million total population. Im gonna have to say final answer.

Now reveal this mind blowing non partisan answer.

given the presence of West virginia at the bottom even with very highly rated policy, I feel that politics is probably not the answer. This is further reinforced with Utah at the top, even though they are a republican state with extremely low rated policy.

If you look at their data, the bottom states all have bad health behaviors. Things like diet and sedentary lifestyle. I would say that southern culture doesnt value health at all, and even encourages getting fat. Id call it a cultural problem.

Look at the people itt trying to find a way to make the fact that red states are fat asses into a racial issue. Grow up!

Look at the people itt trying to find a way to make the fact that red states are fat asses into a racial issue. Grow up!

it MUST be the black people. there is no other reason why southern states are fat morons. even the ones with few black people.

Back