Unfriendly reminder for all of you excited for 229

Conor pops for coke, alcohol and caffeine. Khabib misses weight and is hospitalized. Tony does an impromptu backflip during an Olivi interview and breaks his neck.

Hahahah

"hey Megan check out this crazy shit *snap*"

200w.webp

Let's not act like Pettis isn't a pullout Merchant either and that he didn't turn down a title shot against Khabib on short notice. I don't think he'd turn down the Mcgregor fight tho, assuming he doesn't pull out before anybody else does.

What if Conor pulls out and we finally get Tony vs Khabib
<TheWire1>

Conor pops for coke, alcohol and caffeine. Khabib misses weight and is hospitalized. Tony does an impromptu backflip during an Olivi interview and breaks his neck.
Nah, Tony will break his spine doing the ultimate Deadlift.

UFC 229 sounds like an awesome event, but come on sherdog we should know better by now, Khabib nurmagomedov is a huge pullout merchant, so is our boy Tony Ferguson, they wont pull out now but you bet your ass one of them is pulling out probs 3 days before the event.

Habib.0.jpg

sun_instagram_image_download_tonyfergusonxt-_90833-e1524212332851.jpg

I am sorry but i refuse to forget the disasters of UFC 209, 223 and the other times these guys pulled out. Honestly the combined rate of pullouts must be in the double digits. Whats worse is that it always happens at the last minute making the replacements difficult. Even more strange is it not always actually due to injury during camp. Some wild voodoo is place on these men.

cctv-cables1.jpg

tiramisu-118980-2.jpg

I predict both will pull out

In the end the main event of UFC 229 will be the Notorious One vs Showtime

hqdefault.jpg

War Pettis

Excellent and sober post but let's add conors increasingly criminal behaviour to the mix and we can look forward to pettis vs iaquinta for the interim, and lots of new footage of conors lawyer on TMZ

I don't think he'll miss weight again - too obvious

But not ruling out something silly like Tony's wire trip

Khabib will open an umbrella on a rainy day pre-fight and it will spring open too fast and a corner of it will pop his eye and he'll fall down a wet hill with Looney Toons music playing and gets his thumb stuck in a mailbox or something

UFC 229 sounds like an awesome event, but come on sherdog we should know better by now, Khabib nurmagomedov is a huge pullout merchant, so is our boy Tony Ferguson, they wont pull out now but you bet your ass one of them is pulling out probs 3 days before the event.

Habib.0.jpg

sun_instagram_image_download_tonyfergusonxt-_90833-e1524212332851.jpg

I am sorry but i refuse to forget the disasters of UFC 209, 223 and the other times these guys pulled out. Honestly the combined rate of pullouts must be in the double digits. Whats worse is that it always happens at the last minute making the replacements difficult. Even more strange is it not always actually due to injury during camp. Some wild voodoo is place on these men.

cctv-cables1.jpg

tiramisu-118980-2.jpg

I predict both will pull out

In the end the main event of UFC 229 will be the Notorious One vs Showtime

hqdefault.jpg

War Pettis
S-shut up! Stop even joking about this.<Oku01>

Really any combination of fights in the main & co main except for Pettis - Khabib make me happy. That would be a squash

....... damn ... I’ve actually had that thought oh the back of my head

Derr

Lewis pulled out the day of the card before so I gotta be careful

You're right but atleast it minimizes the risk. Or let's put it like this: this is what i'm fucking hoping for. Man, i'm hyped for this fight.

Back