Unfriendly reminder for all of you excited for 229

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC 229 sounds like an awesome event, but come on sherdog we should know better by now, Khabib nurmagomedov is a huge pullout merchant, so is our boy Tony Ferguson, they wont pull out now but you bet your ass one of them is pulling out probs 3 days before the event.

Habib.0.jpg

sun_instagram_image_download_tonyfergusonxt-_90833-e1524212332851.jpg

I am sorry but i refuse to forget the disasters of UFC 209, 223 and the other times these guys pulled out. Honestly the combined rate of pullouts must be in the double digits. Whats worse is that it always happens at the last minute making the replacements difficult. Even more strange is it not always actually due to injury during camp. Some wild voodoo is place on these men.

cctv-cables1.jpg

tiramisu-118980-2.jpg

I predict both will pull out

In the end the main event of UFC 229 will be the Notorious One vs Showtime

hqdefault.jpg

War Pettis

Last edited:
You’re probably right.

If Khabib misses weight again I have no idea how anyone could be a fan.

it would be hilarious if Pettis finishes McGregor like Nate did

any 2 of the 4 fighters could turn up and it would be a great fight

I don't care, already saw the presser and that's what is most important.

#trashtalk

Pretty much sums up why i'm going to purchase the ppv after the weigh ins.. or depending on the outcome not purchase it.

Maybe it will end up being Chiesa stepping up to take vengence on Conor for hurting his vagina.

Dennis Siver will step up to rematch McGoat..

Conor pops for coke, alcohol and caffeine. Khabib misses weight and is hospitalized. Tony does an impromptu backflip during an Olivi interview and breaks his neck.

I think it will be Conor pulling out. And it will be Fergusson vs Khabib which is an equally amazing fight.

Coming up next week, only on PPV.

hqdefault.jpg

Tony-Ferguson-1-696x399.png

0d014e79d202a723e221ee4e46d5e899.png

Back