Underrated “WTF ref?” Moments?

Sorry but can’t find the clip; the ref that nearly lets Kim Couture die via leg choke.

The worst is not even the ref it's the corner, how the hell can you not throw the towell watching this ? ...

Throwing in the towel isn't always in effect.Sometimes a corner can't stop the match.I assume Olaf trained with other madmen though,guy was crazy sitting out in the forest instead of training lol or I mean that was his training.

2h663js.jpg

j9mrdx.jpg

I think everyone is ignoring that word as it doesn't really make sense in this context, and instead just posting what they feel is on topic

Hope that's ok with you? Sorry if we fucked up your day

I was just going to post this...I mean what memorable ref f'ups haven't been talked about to death?TS brought up an ok one but if the list went truly by what's asked their would be a handful of examples tops.

I LOVE shit like this! Its why I watch the "sport!"
UAHFASHFWEAUIWE YEH BRO BRAIN DAMAGE IS SO FUCKING COOL...OH HE DIED AFTER THAT FIGHT? UHUWEAHUIEWQH WHO CARES...THAT WAS SAVAGE BRO.

I'm guessing you're probably also one of the guys that says bjj is gay.

Go fuck yourself.

Late stoppages are alot of shit. Cool isn't one of them.

UAHFASHFWEAUIWE YEH BRO BRAIN DAMAGE IS SO FUCKING COOL...OH HE DIED AFTER THAT FIGHT? UHUWEAHUIEWQH WHO CARES...THAT WAS SAVAGE BRO.

I'm guessing you're probably also one of the guys that says bjj is gay.

Go fuck yourself.

Late stoppages are alot of shit. Cool isn't one of them.
They're my favorite part of the game. I'm sorry about your own personal experience, but I love watching punishment.

Man i get it. But you do know what these types of beatings do to a person, right?

He probably bangs one out everyday watching faces of death after he cuts cause he's so dark and savage before he pleads to his mom for Dominos tonight and for James to sleep over.

Cost him the fight...

miragliotta_eyepokefail.gif

Back