xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
63797bad5976c34b220c718387af4454.jpg

noticed this when rewatching Lombard vs Boetsch, 5´10 LOL

Those stats are before they cut height.

Those stats are before they cut height.
Shane Carwin cuts so much height they refuse him entry on roller coasters.

We always hear about the dangers of weight cutting, height cutting is just as serious.

#UsToo

Last edited:
I'll never get why people, be it in real life or in entertainment businesses, try to pump up their height and weight numbers. It's nothing to impress people with and it's not like we can't see you.

It's not the UFC frauding, it's men lying about their height. Happens in every sport, even in Basketball with tall guys that are like "no, I am not 6'4, I am 6'6".

As a fellow tall guy that wishes to be even taller, I can emphasize with it. It's just ego, nothing more really to it.

It's not the UFC frauding, it's men lying about their height. Happens in every sport, even in Basketball with tall guys that are like "no, I am not 6'4, I am 6'6".

As a fellow tall guy that wishes to be even taller, I can emphasize with it. It's just ego, nothing more really to it.

Doesn't UFC measure them?
If MM tells UFC that he is 6'2, they believe him?

Doesn't UFC measure them?
If MM tells UFC that he is 6'2, they believe him?

And NBA guys get measured at the draft combine, yet there is still fuckery. Well, I doubt they would give MM 6'2 but if he would've asked them to make it 5'4, 5'5 - sure, I could see that.

I'll never get why people, be it in real life or in entertainment businesses, try to pump up their height and weight numbers. It's nothing to impress people with and it's not like we can't see you.
dude i know what you mean. it really makes no sense and its not hard to figure out.

im 5 '10 maybe 5'11 at best, and my buddy whos about 5'6 would say "im 5'9" all the time

i would say dude im 5'10, theres no way you are 5'9. "no dude im 5'9."

he would also try to tell me he weighed 155 lbs when he was 135. some people dont care if you believe the lie, as long as it comes out of their mouth they feel better

you shrink after jiu jitsu

Wow.

Serious issue here, hopefully this tragedy gets worked out.

Back