UK Police tell Britons to stop calling them over KFC chicken shortage

This must have been is West Yorkshireton-Upon-FigNewtonstead

There was an earthquake here last week. Apparently a shitload of people were calling the police over that as well.

56ce732a11281.image.jpg

KFC is huge here and it has been hell without it, we are about ready to riot!

McDonalds are loving it though and have been bragging non stop and lapping it up, here mostly you have all the take aways next to each other so they have a lot of banter between one another even on Twitter and Facebook.

Also brits call the cops for everything not the first time something like this has happened and police have been called, it's hilarious an ridiculous lol

Looking at his filmography really is a bit of a bizarre experience. What happened to that dude?

The only thing of note that he's been in in the last five years is Chi-Raq and the situation doesn't improve just a whole lot even if you go back a full decade.

Blood Money is also a piece of shit. I couldn't finish it. Cusack did a decent job but everything around him and the script itself were amateur hour.

There was an earthquake here last week. Apparently a shitload of people were calling the police over that as well.

Dude, your supposed to call the police after a small earth quake. They can tell you if a bigger earthquake is coming.

Cusack was good in The Frozen Ground.

KoreanChicken.jpg

KFC is disgusting. Ever tried Korean chicken? It's heavenly.

No kidding! I know one person who still eats at KFC, and he only likes the French fries with gravy.

How do people hate themselves so much that they can eat that shit?

Seems a bit over-the-top but then you have China with pork

The Chinese gov literally has a strategic pork reserve because civil unrest is an actual real concern should there be a pork shortage in China

My condolences to the Brits during their crisis. I'm just thankful that I live in the greatest country on earth that never runs out of KFC. God bless America

Last edited:
Back