UK Police tell Britons to stop calling them over KFC chicken shortage

G

Guestx

LOL.

So many people contacted The Met about the chicken shortage officers had to use Twitter to tell them their favourite restaurant closing is not an emergency.

Frustrated police officers in Tower Hamlets tweeted today: ‘Please do not contact us about the #KFCCrisis – it is not a police matter if your favourite eatery is not serving the menu that you desire.’ Over 2,700 people have shared the tweet to help spread the message so the boys in blue can concentrate fighting crime instead of dealing with poultry problems. The fear and loathing caused by KFC running out of chicken has caught everyone by surprise with even MPs getting calls asking them to help get everyone finger-licking again.

Constituents of Labour MP for Bermondsey and Old Southwark Neil Coyle contacted him about the ‘great chicken drought.’ He tweeted yesterday: ‘I’ve been contacted by disappointed #KFC customers on Borough High St #SE1 & Walworth Rd #SE17 today.’ Around 700 of the company’s 870 stores in the UK have shut after a huge failure at delivery firm DHL left restaurants without any chicken.

sei_2973621.jpg

Incredible.

giphy.gif

You just watched Blackhat. Tell me, who benefits from the chicken shortage? Who is short selling pork futures?

I didn't realize KFC was even a thing in the UK.

Went to one while I was in Japan years ago, the portion size is quite smaller than what us fat ass Americans are used to.

However, the teriyaki chicken wasn't bad. ...but I mean, the main reason I go is for their nasty ass coleslaw anyways, and what I got in Japan was damn near the size of a shot glass full of coleslaw.

There was an earthquake here last week. Apparently a shitload of people were calling the police over that as well.

Went to one while I was in Japan years ago, the portion size is quite smaller than what us fat ass Americans are used to.

However, the teriyaki chicken wasn't bad. ...but I mean, the main reason I go is for their nasty ass coleslaw anyways, and what I got in Japan was damn near the size of a shot glass full of coleslaw.

Smaller portions and probably costs more, too? Fuck that!

There was an earthquake here last week. Apparently a shitload of people were calling the police over that as well.

That makes a little more sense to me than calling over a chicken shortage at KFC, I guess.

That makes a little more sense to me than calling over a chicken shortage at KFC, I guess.

The sensation the earthquake created was similar to that of a large truck driving past your house. That's what I thought it was until it started appearing on the news.

I had the same problem last year over in Asia. Was traveling and stopped into KFC for a quick bite and the fuckers literally had no chicken. This is 7pm. How can you run a chicken shop with no chicken, it's nuts.

Apparently they changed distributors. That's the problem.

Was talking to my brother earlier today about food distribution. It's complicated stuff run by a few huge corporations.

But yeah, KFC is pretty big in England.

Smaller portions and probably costs more, too? Fuck that!

Man I didn't experience any sort of inflated cost on food or anything outside of the hotel I stayed at, and I had Kobe beef burgers and shit.

Same goes for the UK too, outside of the hotel, everything seemed fairly normal priced while there.

KoreanChicken.jpg

KFC is disgusting. Ever tried Korean chicken? It's heavenly.
F@ck you for posting this. That looks gd delicious and i’ma drunkenly stagger around the kitchen trying to recreate it before I settle on eating a sleeve of saltines.

Back