Uh oh....Colby vs Tyron just got REALLY personal

As a fan of both MMA and gossip/drama, I'm at half-mast right now.

Colby's sister would beat either Woodley or Colby into a living death !

You do know you can create fake convos like that, right? There are apps that do so for Twitter, IG, FB and other social media platforms.

good.... Colby is a goon

Whoever loses this fight has basically talked himself into a reclusive lifestyle.

<mma4>

LMFAO....So Colby's became a right winger because his Sister likes black guys LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO...Holyshit.

Colby is the real representation of why there is so many White Nationalist as of late.

Last edited:
No sir, I don't like it. A fighter's family should be off limits, even if a member of the family chimes in first. The bout is between Woodley and Colby, everything else is just noise.

There are no boundaries when it comes to Colby, because he himself has none. Look what he said about Perry’s gf... was completely uncalled for. A wise man once said: “if two parties are arguing and one of them starts slinging mud, only one person is going to get dirty”

Creepy Colby will get KO'd and rendered toothless. I hope.

Probably thinks people will buy it because half you think jon fucked his mom because he said she was a nice lady. So gullible

Candace just using Colby to get close to the real champ. Getting real close to the champ that is.

Back