Uh oh....Colby vs Tyron just got REALLY personal

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So Woodley just revealed that Colby's sister once attempted to make online advances towards him of a sexual nature....

She tried to slide in, but Tyron was like:

10-7 Woodley, time to wait and see just how good Colby's Twitter game really is.

But it's actually really funny when you think about it....Jon Jones insinuated that he had a sexual relationship with Colby's mom when he stayed at Colby's house while they were wrestling roommates, and now Tyron claims that his sister wanted to get with him.

This is shaping up to be the funniest MMA rivalry ever

<Lmaoo>

Seriously? Is this what we've become? TMZ with punching?

Stuff like this makes me very embarrassed of watching the UFC.

Seriously? Is this what we've become? TMZ with punching?

"TMZ with punching" should be Tyron's nickname.

Too bad I don't think he still punches.

Hey this could be a big deal at the presser if what Woodley says is actually true
No sir, I don't like it. A fighter's family should be off limits, even if a member of the family chimes in first. The bout is between Woodley and Colby, everything else is just noise.

Tyron to be holding a PowerPoint presentation on the prefight press conference.

UFC 2018

Tyrone is obviously lying or he would have just posted them. Now he is going to look pathetic when it is proven he is making this up.

200w.gif

No sir, I don't like it. A fighter's family should be off limits, even if a member of the family chimes in first. The bout is between Woodley and Colby, everything else is just noise.
Well tell that to Colby and Tyron, don't shoot the messenger

And I'm not saying I like it either, I'm just reporting what is currently bigger news than most of the stuff at the front page of the heavies

Lmaoooo if Colby's sister really tried to slide in woodley's DMs

Especially with Colby's mom having a past with Jon jones

Them Covington ladies have a type....

That’s a pretty good one by Woodley, but now he has to provide the screenshots otherwise he looks like a clown.

Regardless King Chaos will have the last laugh in the octagon after he melts TyQuil.

I know she likes black guys as someone on twitter posted an awkward pic with her and some dancer black dude before

Back