Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

I think I saw a ufo tonight - well I have no fucking explanation for what I saw.

I'm gonna leave it at that for now. Gotta try and process it.

How do you know that a large number of these UFO sightings are "possibly not even physical craft but some kind of energetic phenomenon"?

What is a large percentage, specifically?
How do you know any of these sightings are energetic phenomenon (whatever that is)?
That's a good point some appearances might be actually exactly that,which is again at least an uap, but there are also many info on the characteristics of the uap like 'objects' observed, eg. fighter jets instruments recordings ,indicating uaps were physical objects ,I think if I understood correctly

saw a strange light a week ago. I was watching a plane go over (at night) and in the same area of sky I saw what looked like a shooting star briefly. But it was travelling upwards at 45 degrees.
Haven't seen that before.

chinese lantern and things in space aren't shooting downward

new info on those objects shot down in the Artic Circle

So just so I understand- they are now saying there were UAP’s around the Chinese balloon?? That’s adds an entire other element to this story

So just so I understand- they are now saying there were UAP’s around the Chinese balloon?? That’s adds an entire other element to this story
saying a lot , but saying nothing at the same time : )

George Knapp's creepiest ufo video he ever seen

George Knapp's creepiest ufo video he ever seen

That just looks like bird shit, on a fixed window protecting a movable camera pod.

It goes right past a couple of dogs who don't react in the slightest.

rKj38vbK9imbnFHS3E6ErLgZQIgV5L_0zYFmnYXBMq68r1ARmSIjSsnq9wYvrV6hrd0LVWoQyCyaOZKHM1LTazd36ldV1yUsKDMzlQ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back