Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

here is another guy from the recent history imagining @lsa stories are real

Yup. Things go viral in minutes on social media.yet no aliens or ships caught on cameras..

There’s tons of video out there but because you have not been a witness you are unable to identify them as real and just assume its CGI or some type of hoax.

There’s tons of video out there but because you have not been a witness you are unable to identify them as real and just assume its CGI or some type of hoax.

No, there's ton of grainy in the dark ,out of focus away from big cities videos lol

this video just came out few hour ago and already got more than 27k likes

Abduction cases are really weird.
This is what i dont want to belive

Some authors claim that the greys follow bloodlines, presumably ones that have genes that interest them. So for example if you married a woman that's being monitored by them and had kids, your kids would become abductees like their mother. However if you've never seen the greys chances are they're not interested in you at all. Allegedly there are many different groups of greys with different objectives, the ones interested in genes might be a very specific faction. All speculation of course.

Some authors claim that the greys follow bloodlines, presumably ones that have genes that interest them. So for example if you married a woman that's being monitored by them and had kids, your kids would become abductees like their mother. However if you've never seen the greys chances are they're not interested in you at all. Allegedly there are many different groups of greys with different objectives, the ones interested in genes might be a very specific faction. All speculation of course.

Some people also describe greys that seem more like drones than sentient creatures. Underlings to mantids, in some abduction cases.

It's possible, if they exist, that some of the greys are an advanced form of andriod, used like we use rovers.

Some people also describe greys that seem more like drones than sentient creatures. Underlings to mantids, in some abduction cases.

It's possible, if they exist, that some of the greys are an advanced form of andriod, used like we use rovers.

I heard about that as well. It's theorized that some greys are synthetic bodysuits / dolls, and another consciousness is able to project into them and control them from a distance. An alien consciousness or even an AI consciousness. There was a military whistleblower who claimed something along those lines. Meanwhile some abductees are quite adamant that the ones who got them were physical creatures, e.g. the ones that smell like sulfur. It's a little confusing that the synthetic dolls look the same as the allegedly real creatures. Judging by the experiencer drawings, there seems to be a ton of different varieties of greys. They look more or less the same to us but I'm guessing the subtle physical differences are pretty important in identifying them. Meanwhile each subspecies of grey probably has different factions with different objectives. There might even be good greys but we don't interact with them much since they're not abducting people.

I once got abducted by aliens but then they realized im german and instantly dropped my ass back to earth.

before or after they touched your bum hole?
Because we all know aliens loves to finger bum holes.

I heard about that as well. It's theorized that some greys are synthetic bodysuits / dolls, and another consciousness is able to project into them and control them from a distance. An alien consciousness or even an AI consciousness. There was a military whistleblower who claimed something along those lines. Meanwhile some abductees are quite adamant that the ones who got them were physical creatures, e.g. the ones that smell like sulfur. It's a little confusing that the synthetic dolls look the same as the allegedly real creatures. Judging by the experiencer drawings, there seems to be a ton of different varieties of greys. They look more or less the same to us but I'm guessing the subtle physical differences are pretty important in identifying them. Meanwhile each subspecies of grey probably has different factions with different objectives. There might even be good greys but we don't interact with them much since they're not abducting people.
<EdgyBrah>

Back