UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 5dimes even a 10-20 dollar line will move a prop and 50 an early line, same with pinnacle

New props

Taking lots of Peterson sub, Peterson rd3, Peterson nsc

Taking Moras sub, Moras NSc

Taking Gordon rd3

Wow. Gordon all the way back to -185. Playing. I cap him -300. Crazy pace. Long roids layoff for Ferreira.

I played CDF at +240, think that line is pretty wide IF he looks similar after his 2-year suspension. Obviously Gordon's style isn't a great one to shake off any ring rust, however a few things I like for CDF here. He has decent counter boxing, great grappling, doesn't accept bottom and play guard, and he disengages from the clinch quickly. Hardest style matchup for Gordon yet, imo. CDF also a true 155, Gordon has fought past 145ers thus far and CDF does appear to be the bigger guy, interested in how that plays out in the clinch/grappling exchanges.

I've been waiting for the over / unders all week and now that they're released I'm struggling to find spots that I like. May be a light card for me.

Jeez people keep betting Black Beast. I really don't want to get too deep on Tymura here, but it's almost at evens now. Added .5u.

If Tymura becomes the dog I'm gonna get myself in trouble here LOL.

hmm when do the fights start? thought it was 15 minutes ago

I think these odds on Tybura are insane, -125 is way better that I expected to get. I have really never rated Lewis, I think his striking sucks, he has shite cardio, and limited grappling. I remember when he fought Hunt and I got Hunt at evens, I never understood those odds. I'm very confident in Tybura, he is better in every aspect of MMA.

I think these odds on Tybura are insane, -125 is way better that I expected to get. I have really never rated Lewis, I think his striking sucks, he has shite cardio, and limited grappling. I remember when he fought Hunt and I got Hunt at evens, I never understood those odds. I'm very confident in Tybura, he is better in every aspect of MMA.
Prettymuch my feelings on the matter. Lewis is a fringe top 30 HW that had a good streak of wins, some of which required some nuttiness to happen like the Browne win, but that has ultimately outkicked his coverage.

Prettymuch my feelings on the matter. Lewis is a fringe top 30 HW that had a good streak of wins, some of which required some nuttiness to happen like the Browne win, but that has ultimately outkicked his coverage.

For sure. In my opinion people really overrate Lewis, I genuinely think he sucks. I hope Tybura shows the skill gap tomorrow night.

i really wanted pudilova at + odds but i think i can live with -130.

Wow. Gordon all the way back to -185. Playing. I cap him -300. Crazy pace. Long roids layoff for Ferreira.
I have Gordon as the clear fav but i do not think he can stop Ferreira standing and conversly i think Ferreira can sub him if he gets a good position on the mat.

On Alves for a unit, think he batters Millenders lead leg and darts in with hooks to win a dec. Millender has no hands and revolves everything around that right head kick. Don't think he has the tools to deal with the layers that Alves brings offensively and defensively.

On Alves for a unit, think he batters Millenders lead leg and darts in with hooks to win a dec. Millender has no hands and revolves everything around that right head kick. Don't think he has the tools to deal with the layers that Alves brings offensively and defensively.

I think Alves is criminally underpriced. Such a solidly good pro vs fringey journeyman. I’m amazed at how little Millender offers other than that head kick.

Agree decision most likely, but wouldn’t be surprised if Alves gets the KO. Millender’s chin seems crackable, and Alves still has pop in his strikes.

Noticed another no-loss hedge if anybody's got Sportsbet.com.au & Bet365 access.

Sportsbet's pricing the o1.5 in Alves-Millender @ 1.83, and 365/Crownbet are offering the u2.5 for 2.8/2.85. Can easily set it up so there's no lose condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back