UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastelum has only really had trouble with guys who’ve been able to take him down. He was getting the better of Weidman on the feet and actually dropped him at the end of the first round, Chris was possibly saved by the bell there.

Gastelum is going to have the speed advantage, he has a granite chin, and the much crisper boxing IMO. Bisping was likely concussed and choked unconscious less than 3 weeks ago. Now he’s flying to China to fight a guy he’s had basically no time to prepare for. Other than the size advantage, which I don’t really think is going to be a major factor here, it’s hard for me to find many positives on Bisping’s side in this one.
On top of that Gastelum is a southpaw, so his powershot will come at Bispings bad eye. GSP said they had noticed Bisping getting caught easier on his right side, which eventually dropped him and led to the finish

I'd be considering Bisping at +200 if he had a full camp and hadn't just been fucked up. I could see him winning a volume split if this was him at his best.

bisping paying $3.25 now, up from yesterday where he was $3 flat. Going to put 5 units down on him, and have another 5 in reserve for odds changes. I think he beats kelvin by decision

bisping paying $3.25 now, up from yesterday where he was $3 flat. Going to put 5 units down on him, and have another 5 in reserve for odds changes. I think he beats kelvin by decision

Can you please elaborate on how he beats him? In my mind it’s a pretty one sided win for Gastelum, probably by a T/KO.

Ok I really like Guan Wang, wasn't joking when I called him the GOAT Chinese fighter.

Look Cacares is a 500 fighter and the only reason he's favoured here is because of name value and UFC experience.

I bet Cacares vs Dy and I was starting to sweat in that 2nd round, lucky the doc stepped in because Dy was starting to find his way into that fight. Cacares has a suspect gas tank, suspect sub defence and a suspect chin. You can beat the guy anyway you want, he take L's regularly. KO, sub, decision it doesn't matter.

So Wang is a very experienced striker, high level kickboxing, legit KO power, big 145er, decent athlete. His 18-1 MMA record is padded as hell but the man is a winner. Cacares is known for his striking but I think he's at a disadvantage here.

Look I'm getting +150 on the GOAT Chinese fighter and I'm getting him in China.

The UFC tried to book this fight back in June on a China card but Wang got injured. UFC obviously like the match up for Wang and are trying to get him a win in China.

Wang probably putting Cacares to sleep, if not we got those corrupt Chinese judges, easy money, I'm on it.

Wang also did his camp at ATT, I'm sold, get my money ready, I'm a high level bettor.

Ok I really like Guan Wang, wasn't joking when I called him the GOAT Chinese fighter.

Look Cacares is a 500 fighter and the only reason he's favoured here is because of name value and UFC experience.

I bet Cacares vs Dy and I was starting to sweat in that 2nd round, lucky the doc stepped in because Dy was starting to find his way into that fight. Cacares has a suspect gas tank, suspect sub defence and a suspect chin. You can beat the guy anyway you want, he take L's regularly. KO, sub, decision it doesn't matter.

So Wang is a very experienced striker, high level kickboxing, legit KO power, big 145er, decent athlete. His 18-1 MMA record is padded as hell but the man is a winner. Cacares is known for his striking but I think he's at a disadvantage here.

The UFC tried to book this fight back in June on a China card but Wang got injured. UFC obviously like the match up for Wang and are trying to get him a win in China.

Wang probably putting Cacares to sleep, if not we got those corrupt Chinese judges, easy money, I'm on it.

Wang also did his camp at ATT, I'm sold, get my money ready, I'm a high level bettor.

You mention being high level BUT are you ELITE....

You mention being high level BUT are you ELITE....
Of course

And I'll prove it once again when this Chinese GOAT gets the win.

This is an elite bet 100%

My guy been at ATT since August, putting in the work.

Bout to take care of another jobber

Of course

And I'll prove it once again when this Chinese GOAT gets the win.

This is an elite bet 100%

My guy been at ATT since August, putting in the work.

Bout to take care of another jobber
To be fair at them odds I’ll be taking some side action on him especially cause of some of the points you raised.

After analysing Bharat K. and Pingyuan Liu
Bharat is a grappler, his stand up sucks
Pingyuan Liu is the better all around fighter and he should win the fight

Hu is 3-0 and is just over a year into his professional career.

Pretty much all of them before the line moved.
But the line moved so fast, by the time i saw it on 5d it was at -240
Who is the bookie with the earliest lines? Cant believe i missed -170 or whatever it was.

After analysing Bharat K. and Pingyuan Liu
Bharat is a grappler, his stand up sucks
Pingyuan Liu is the better all around fighter and he should win the fight

Pingyuan Liu is injured. Bharat Khandare is now fighting Yadong Song.

Zees mma subscriber loves wang. He would take wang no matter what it cost

But the line moved so fast, by the time i saw it on 5d it was at -240
Who is the bookie with the earliest lines? Cant believe i missed -170 or whatever it was.

it didn't move that fast, 1.64 went but 1.61 and 1.6 was around for a day or 2 as was 1.57-1.58. not sure about US books but I guess because bisping is a big attraction for euro bettors and with the short notice fight, they rushed the lines and didn't wait for US openers. betway I think had it first, then betsafe, williamhills.

Hu is 3-0 and is just over a year into his professional career.

1445996356_22222222.jpg

I can't believe they chose the #13 ranked chinese heavyweight as a replacement when they could have picked this dude. He's #12 btw.

I think Bisping took this fight for all the wrong reasons and will pay for it. Kelvin will have every advantage in there except size. I see him getting Bisping out of there in no more than 2/3 rounds.

Also I love Garcia as an underdog. He is going to wrestle there.

I think Bisping took this fight for all the wrong reasons and will pay for it. Kelvin will have every advantage in there except size. I see him getting Bisping out of there in no more than 2/3 rounds.

Also I love Garcia as an underdog. He is going to wrestle there.

bispings probably getting 500k, maybe 750

thats a lot of reasons for taking the fight

bispings probably getting 500k, maybe 750

thats a lot of reasons for taking the fight

Yep, and he wants to retire in March at the London event so it makes a lot of sense for him to squeeze in another payday before then regardless of his chances of walking away with the win.

Very much agree was coming in here to say that after watching a few fights. Wang is my cosmic value dog play of the card so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back