UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

Woke up to see my flyer Lineker dec bet came in. Crazy.

Also Saw Font did not come in :(.

1u Machida, will load up if either one tires.

On Brunson and Brunson ko here but I hope Ryoto kos him.

machida is my fav fighter ever and came out to GoT theme song

i have a bad feeling but i put 1u on him anyways

This night was awful for me. I am staying away from Dragon. Lost 3 bets. Maia's was biggest, did not thing he was gonna go toe to toe with younger guy. Apparently he did.

It is not about what you care about, it is about being rational. He is in a foreign country where his death would not be even investigated, calling place a dump on national TV is not the smartest thing to do.

lol It's dumb as hell. Also ballsy and crazy. He's living up to his nickname at least.

Machida physically looks good

F it. Chida ML & KO

OMG Machida coming out to GoT and I’m here with a hard on geeking tf out. Lol best WO muzack ever.

Now DB with K-dot.
Kung Fu Kenny vs. Karate Dragon lol

cant bet this fight.. perfect matchup for Machida but hwo knows how he will look at this age with such a long layoff

I think if Brunson fights like he did against Anderson, he wins this prettt easily
Think if he fights like he did vs Anderson he loses dec pretty clean. Bout to find out.

Also remember Brunson is ultimate beta for doing cheerleading and Goatchida is ultimate alpha for drinking piss. #xfactors #digdeep #doesnttastebad

lol It's dumb as hell. Also ballsy and crazy. He's living up to his nickname at least.

Hey so goddamn fucking moron plane into the worst stereotypes of Americans. But we can pretend he’s the first to do something like this. After all Bernard Hopkins did rip the Puerto Rican flag away from Felix Trinidad and stomp on it nearly creating a fucking riot in Puerto Rico.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back