UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

wow what a dumbass this dude.. he better have some serious security when he leaves this arena :D

I'm pretty sure he is going to have to hide in his hotel room until he leaves.... what a moron

The way Maia outstruck him early makes me scared for Covington vs someone like Till. No way he gets a title shot of that. Make him fight Wonderboy if he wins vs Mas?

I think Usman would fuck Colby up

please give me Woodley at evens he will knock this kid out

so i'm pretty much back to square one approaching the degenerate special. i guess i'm with machida, hope he's not a shell.

CC is idiotic, I would not be surprised if he gets killed back in Brasil. That is some shit talking...

Colby needs to get his ass kicked asap. Dude got beaten up by Maia on the feet and was whiffing a ton in the first rd, wannabe Chael over here but with no trash talking talent. Imagine what a real puncher would do to him, lol. What a :eek::eek::eek:.

Okay after Covington making the belt gesture I hope they rob him blind. He ain’t winning no belt.

Fuck no. But he did exactly what he needed to against Maia to get the victory. He couldn’t standup right and have fundamental boxing. Go back and watch with Robert Whitaker when he fought Colton Smith before he had great TDD. Whittaker looked awkward and like a bum. Stylistic matchups make weird fights.

Last edited:
Jesus was I wrong about Maia

He’s got nothing left

Colby gonna get ko by Woodley if he gets title shot

Ban Ufc in bum Brazil trashy toxoplasmosis having retards throwing shit cuz a guy talks trash.

Back