UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emeev as small fave is correct. Not much value on this card outside of Cerrone and probably Held.

196835_1002602628747_7125_n.jpg

@Stunna77

Since being gangsta is all about skin color to you, whos gangsta now you bitch? #Ihangwithblackppl #BLM #Idfuckyouup

this definitely looks like a crew i would pop bottles and chase chicks with.

Off topic, but most of this thread is, so I'll tell a quick story. I live in the ghetto, me and my brother been living in the area about a year. We could've gotten a decent apartment in a better neighborhood or a house in a bad one, we went with the house. Really hasn't been too much trouble like a lot of ppl expect (not so far at least *knocks on wood). Brother's only got into one altercation and up until the other day I hadn't been in any, despite it being a pretty tough neighborhood. This happened like only a few days ago, btw.

I was walking down the street and passed this dude, he said "what's up Blanco?" I said "how ya doing" or "what's up," some shit like that, and he said, super aggressively, "The fuck you say to me?" and took a couple steps towards me, I said "What?" and turned back towards him. He said "you wanna start something" I said "You got a weapon?' he was like "nah I don't need one" I said, "well you're gonna lose then."

Then there was a pause, I realized dude was cracked out on something, his eyes were all fucked up and he didn't seem like he really wanted to fight and was most likely just being a crazy albeit harmless, shit talking crackhead. Anyway so I kind of waved him off and we walked our separate ways. I look back down the street to make sure dude wasn't following me home, and he was arguing with some other dude, literally 30 secs later, lool.

Funny part is some other guy came up to me, and said "Man that was messed up bruh." I said yeah it's whatever and he responded with "so I got these dvd's man, I usually sell em 2 for 5 dollas but you can have one for .50c and a beer." (I had just bought some beer) and I was like I'm not gonna give you a beer, I plan on drinking all of these, and he was like alright I'll do it for the .50c then. I gave him the change he gave me a bootleg dvd of It, which I don't really care about but my bro loves that book. I still haven't looked at it yet, probably a cam or some shit but it's Friday the 13th, I don't have to work so i can have a few brews and watch it tonight maybe seems like the right time.

There's really no point to this story other than I have time on my hands and thought some of you would enjoy it. Growing up in the suburbs i always thought if you walked down the street you'd get robbed or hit by a stray or something (a bit racist in retrospect but that's what you are told and it does happen in these neighborhoods more than small towns, for sure). It's been almost a year and hasn't happened (crosses fingers). Really no different than a trailer park, poor ppl trying to hustle, some psychos who would normally be swept off the street in better areas, are left wondering around (one night I saw a guy screaming and banging his bloody head against a brick wall outside a bodega). I've been offered a few beej's from nasty crackhead ladies trying to get 5 bucks for a fix (I respectfully declined), but overall most ppl are cool and easy to befriend. Also, if you like black chicks and fat ass there's a ton to go around, I have the fever bad now like never before.

/rant hope somebody bothered to read all that shit and was amused. I sure was when they happened.

Last edited:
Kowalkiewicz
Warllley Alves is free money
Josh Emmett ( Felipe was a bantam weight lol, he will be crushed)
Oskar Piechota

You not worried about Alves gassing or Emmett forgetting he is a good wrestler? I think Alves finishes Jimmy as well before his cardio gives out, but man he gasses every fight. Emmett should be able to ground Arantes, but is too content to strike lately.

this definitely looks like a crew i would pop bottles and chase chicks with.

Hanging with dipshit clowns like that you would literally have to chase chicks, cos they would be running fast lol

Hanging with dipshit clowns like that you would literally have to chase chicks, cos they would be running fast lol
Says a white person from Austria. You've obviously never heard the song Bad & Boujee

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but for anyone interested Cerrone is flying to Poland tonight.

Says a white person from Austria. You've obviously never heard the song Bad & Boujee

Did they teach you in school that all people living in Austria are Aryan, white, blonde, blue-eyed,... ?
That's fake news man.

But you are right when you say white people can be gangsta too.
Austria for example got Crack Ignaz and Money boy aka Why SL Know Plug from the Glo Up Dinero Gang.

You feel that?

Did they teach you in school that all people living in Austria are Aryan, white, blonde, blue-eyed,... ?
That's fake news man.

But you are right when you say white people can be gangsta too.
Austria for example got Crack Ignaz and Money boy aka Why SL Know Plug from the Glo Up Dinero Gang.

You feel that?

have you heard of an austrian rapper called smashman?

Off topic, but most of this thread is, so I'll tell a quick story. I live in the ghetto, me and my brother been living in the area about a year. We could've gotten a decent apartment in a better neighborhood or a house in a bad one, we went with the house. Really hasn't been too much trouble like a lot of ppl expect (not so far at least *knocks on wood). Brother's only got into one altercation and up until the other day I hadn't been in any, despite it being a pretty tough neighborhood. This happened like only a few days ago, btw.

I was walking down the street and passed this dude, he said "what's up Blanco?" I said "how ya doing" or "what's up," some shit like that, and he said, super aggressively, "The fuck you say to me?" and took a couple steps towards me, I said "What?" and turned back towards him. He said "you wanna start something" I said "You got a weapon?' he was like "nah I don't need one" I said, "well you're gonna lose then."

Then there was a pause, I realized dude was cracked out on something, his eyes were all fucked up and he didn't seem like he really wanted to fight and was most likely just being a crazy albeit harmless, shit talking crackhead. Anyway so I kind of waved him off and we walked our separate ways. I look back down the street to make sure dude wasn't following me home, and he was arguing with some other dude, literally 30 secs later, lool.

Funny part is some other guy came up to me, and said "Man that was messed up bruh." I said yeah it's whatever and he responded with "so I got these dvd's man, I usually sell em 2 for 5 dollas but you can have one for .50c and a beer." (I had just bought some beer) and I was like I'm not gonna give you a beer, I plan on drinking all of these, and he was like alright I'll do it for the .50c then. I gave him the change he gave me a bootleg dvd of It, which I don't really care about but my bro loves that book. I still haven't looked at it yet, probably a cam or some shit but it's Friday the 13th, I don't have to work so i can have a few brews and watch it tonight maybe seems like the right time.

There's really no point to this story other than I have time on my hands and thought some of you would enjoy it. Growing up in the suburbs i always thought if you walked down the street you'd get robbed or hit by a stray or something (a bit racist in retrospect but that's what you are told and it does happen in these neighborhoods more than small towns, for sure). It's been almost a year and hasn't happened (crosses fingers). Really no different than a trailer park, poor ppl trying to hustle, some psychos who would normally be swept off the street in better areas, are left wondering around (one night I saw a guy screaming and banging his bloody head against a brick wall outside a bodega). I've been offered a few beej's from nasty crackhead ladies trying to get 5 bucks for a fix (I respectfully declined), but overall most ppl are cool and easy to befriend. Also, if you like black chicks and fat ass there's a ton to go around, I have the fever bad now like never before.

/rant hope somebody bothered to read all that shit and was amused. I sure was when they happened.

I worked in a rough area for awhile. I've had those crazy dudes come at me before. It just comes out of nowhere it seems

have you heard of an austrian rapper called smashman?

I just googled smashman, didn't find shit.
PM me some smashman if you want, there's so much offtopic in this thread already.

I did enjoy the BluntTrauma story though, plus the picture of Franklin cuddling with underage cutie pie Budden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back