UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betsafe opened Alvey as a slight dog - weird? Know nothing about Emeev but must be legit..?

can you name another ufc fighter that rda dropped with his right hand?

and mas dropped him with his left and immediately had Donald in the turtle

He got Sotoropoulis (sp?) with it but yeah hes very left side heavy. You ever notice southpaws in boxing and mma tend to have weaker lead hands than orthodox? Think it's b/c southpaws fight orthodoxes more often and best punch to land on a righty is a left but lefthanders are weird when it comes to sports (no offense lefties).

He got Sotoropoulis (sp?) with it but yeah hes very left side heavy. You ever notice southpaws in boxing and mma tend to have weaker lead hands than orthodox? Think it's b/c southpaws fight orthodoxes more often and best punch to land on a righty is a left but lefthanders are weird when it comes to sports (no offense lefties).

never noticed.

this weekend, southpaw lubin has power in both hands, whereas trouts right is pretty weak. hurds left hand is pretty non existent as well.

never noticed.

this weekend, southpaw lubin has power in both hands, whereas trouts right is pretty weak. hurds left hand is pretty non existent as well.
Lara basically only uses his left too.

Wow went back and read the last few pages lol . No offense at all but seeing the @Joseph Budden picture i was shocked to see he was white. Don’t mean anything racist about it but just from how he talks I could have sworn he has black.

Wow went back and read the last few pages lol . No offense at all but seeing the @Joseph Budden picture i was shocked to see he was white. Don’t mean anything racist about it but just from how he talks I could have sworn he has black.
I'm assuming by the pic and the fact he's from Jersey he's at least part Eyetalian, like myself. We are hip hop fans and all of us have a little afro american in us, though (no homo?).The drama's pretty crazy, dudes are doxxing each other for pics on the internet. That's pretty hardcore for, sd, some ot type shit from back in the day. Pretty funny read though, as you said.

Nah man, just the most gangsta personal banker you've ever met bruh...you should see this kid swindle old ladies into opening a Money Market account in additon to their Savings accounts....fucking stackin' chedda doggg.

Anyone watch Emeev tape yet? He has been fighting beasts over in Russia. Only watched his fight vs Tokov so far, but he is hittable and wades into the pocket with his head down and on center. Not a good first fight to start tape when facing a powerful counter puncher in Alvey. Also is at an 8 inch reach disadvantage.

Na this is a compliment and I thank you. I try to stay connected to the black culture #BLM

Its racist of Stunna to say im not gangsta cause im not black yet im training with former MW champ Rich Franklin. But Stunna has raised suspicions before of being a racist

Some notes on Emeev, I wrote these with the Smith matchup in mind.

6 time M-1 MW champ, pankration and world Sambo champ. His last 7 fights have been M-1 title fights, coming off a win over 24-1 ACB MW champ Tokov. Only loss in the last 7 years was to 24-2 Vasilevsky who has over 20 combat sports accolades including 14 Sambo gold medals, Emeev won the rematch 7 months later. He's been fighting roided up Russian killers his whole career, finished a few UFC and Bellator vets. Above average in all areas, doesn't specialize anywhere. Good jab, high volume, deceptive power. Has the standard Dagestani skillset, prefers to strike at range but possesses high level grappling abilities, has a strong d'arce. Susceptible to the right hand but has an unbreakable chin. His TDD and getups are okay but a bit lacking. undersized at 5'10 with a slim build, should really be a WW.

196835_1002602628747_7125_n.jpg

@Stunna77

Since being gangsta is all about skin color to you, whos gangsta now you bitch? #Ihangwithblackppl #BLM #Idfuckyouup

196835_1002602628747_7125_n.jpg

@Stunna77

Since being gangsta is all about skin color to you, whos gangsta now you bitch? #Ihangwithblackppl #BLM #Idfuckyouup

Lmao thats awesome Budden, flashing signs and everything. I had NO idea when I stated you weren't gangsta that you hung out with black people...holy shit man, I concede you are the biggest gangsta I know dogg

Last edited:
Lmao thats awesome Budden, flashing signs and everything. I had NO idea when I stated you weren't gangsta that you hung out with black people...holy shit man, I concede you are the biggest gangsta I know dogg
Good. Its sad cause youre racist it took hanging with black ppl for you to realize i'm your superior and would merk you in the hood worse than I do online, but i'm glad we got there

Omg.... 8 pages of non sense :( guys lets peace and talk about this Event please

On topic, I love me some Till but that Cowboy sub line looks sexy to me. If this does hit the ground, big advantage Cerrone. Might put a sprinkle on that. Not gonna argue either way as far as ml or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back