UFN 117 - OSP vs Shogun II - Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one tempted by Saki -135? Frankenstein is soooo bad Saki is probably better and could be way better.

guess the hype on ishihara is gone i was hoping to get dy as a decent sized dog.
Im happy with +115. Dys eye got fucked up against Caceres to the point where he wasnt able to see and he still had a chance to win if the doctor hadnt stopped the fight. I think I had it 1-1 going into third.

Edit: Was on Dy against Caceres too despite being worried about his ground game. Did surprisingly well thought.

Last edited:
seems like Saki might be working on his ground game but would still be worried if Frankenstein does get a td

Was hoping queen Claudia would be around -230

Guess I'll have to settle for -275.

Parlay dong/Claudia and Formiga/sasaki over

Big fan of these openers, maxed the following lines:

Gadehla/Andrade O2.5 -150

Gomi/Kim U1.5 -155

Hirota/Rosa O2.5 -175

Formiga/Sasaki O2.5 -130 (maxed twice)

Kondo -130

Anzai/Jumeau O2.5 -130

Abe +130
Abe/Lim U1.5 -135
I love the openers too!

Hirota, Saki, Nakamura, and Jumeau for me so far.

Who the hell is Saki?? I was sure that I'm looking at the wrong sherdog profile page of a random guy with a 0-1 record. Single loss from year 2004. Then checked UFC.com, tapology.. And I'm still lost.
You guys are betting on Saki because of what? Frankenstein sucks, but what do you know of Saki? Please help me out before I pawn my house on Frankenstein..

EDIT: well, guess google exists, and seems like the dude has quite an kickboxing background. over and out.

Just took the under 1.5 saku/Frankenstein -175. Either way I don't think it will last long

Guys betting Hirota, care to give your 2 cents on why? Seems Rosa should easily out volume him to a decision.

Have there been any instances of shit judging in Japan? Well I guess I should say, more shit judging than usual..

is the fight schedule released yet?
UYlElXxkQ_aFKlfQIW-57A.png

Guys betting Hirota, care to give your 2 cents on why? Seems Rosa should easily out volume him to a decision.

Have there been any instances of shit judging in Japan? Well I guess I should say, more shit judging than usual..

-better boxing
-wrestling advantage
-more durable (tho i wouldn't call rosa easy to finish)
-japanese doesn't hurt!
-doggie pricetag

-better boxing
-wrestling advantage
-more durable (tho i wouldn't call rosa easy to finish)
-japanese doesn't hurt!
-doggie pricetag

Better hands yes but he's gonna struggle to get inside with Rosa's high volume kicking game. Think the wrestling pretty much cancels itself out. Hirota gets dropped multiple times every fight too. I know Rosa isn't a big puncher but neither is Cole and he still stunned Hirota. A knockdown in a close round could be enough to sway the judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back