UFN 115 - Struve vs Volkov - Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious - what do you like about reneau? imo she's fucked if she can't get the fight to the mat and i don't think she can.

to me germaine is pure parlay material.

Yep there's no real paths for Reneau here, especially when she gets super tenative when you throw volume at her at range. She's old and GDR has great TDD and is much bigger. Reneau getting de_stroyed here.

reneau absolutely has a path to victory.. she needs to get it to the ground, tho. not sure if she'll assert herself enough to make that happen, but +260, meh, not gonna lose sleep over it.

i think she's a young 40, for the record. she seems quite fresh.

don't like that it's in holland, tho.

Just hit Barberena 1u @3.45
Edwards is garbage, top 15? I don't think so.

Edwards is garbage? I thought people were underestimating him a little bit before the Luque fight but didn't think they would after that. Especially not "garbage" lol. He easily has potential to be top 15 at the least

reneau absolutely has a path to victory.. she needs to get it to the ground, tho. not sure if she'll assert herself enough to make that happen, but +260, meh, not gonna lose sleep over it.

i think she's a young 40, for the record. she seems quite fresh.

don't like that it's in holland, tho.

I think she's pretty good and such too, but I'm worried about how she doesn't seem to really chase for TD's and I think she might be a bit chinny (Andrade had her rocked before she jumped into that sub and I think she looked shaken at some other point too, but too lazy to look it up).

It does seem like a gimme for De Randamie to look good in Holland too, I might honestly go for the under. Don't think Reneou lays and prays and I think Randamie might go for it if she sense anything standing given that it's her home country and she probably ould use something for her highlight reel after ducking Cyborg.

I think she's pretty good and such too, but I'm worried about how she doesn't seem to really chase for TD's and I think she might be a bit chinny (Andrade had her rocked before she jumped into that sub and I think she looked shaken at some other point too, but too lazy to look it up).

It does seem like a gimme for De Randamie to look good in Holland too, I might honestly go for the under. Don't think Reneou lays and prays and I think Randamie might go for it if she sense anything standing given that it's her home country and she probably ould use something for her highlight reel after ducking Cyborg.

reneau's never been finished re: your under

Couple bets i like this card

Green +230
Barbarena +245
Reneau +260

Don't favour any of them to win but think the lines are off.

Couple bets i like this card

Green +230
Barbarena +245
Reneau +260

Don't favour any of them to win but think the lines are off.

so yea i'm on all 3 of these now. i took green +260, barberena +250 and reneau +260.

genuinely think at least one of them will hit... i think all 3 lines are way too juiced.. but who knows maybe they just get parlayed up by people who don't understand how math/probability works.

on the overs in all 3, too... (but cheaper than they all are right now)

I was initially looking for Struve SUB but I really like Struve DEC +550, especially in the Netherlands. I favor Struve to win outright.

I was initially looking for Struve SUB but I really like Struve DEC +550, especially in the Netherlands. I favor Struve to win outright.

Why do you favor him? And how do you see it going

lol sorry dude but absolutely not. Hope his hype has him juiced cause he sucks and I'll gladly take Bojan

He.. sucks? That's a bit bold

Bojan shows what exactly? Hasn't impressed me much at all

Tills line is gonna be juiced to the tits

He.. sucks? That's a bit bold

Bojan shows what exactly? Hasn't impressed me much at all
It's not bold it's true. The dude can't do anything from the right side. That's not an exaggeration, pretty sure every single attack came from the left. Not gonna be easy being so limited against another southpaw.

Bojan has shown he's at least more than a left kick and left straight. Hell easily match Tills athleticism, has more diversity as anyone does, has much more experience, not the best grinder but at least capable there. Who knows if Till is.

Till is a horrible play in this spot even at a price like -170. His fight vs Ayari was not promising

It's not bold it's true. The dude can't do anything from the right side. That's not an exaggeration, pretty sure every single attack came from the left. Not gonna be easy being so limited against another southpaw.

Bojan has shown he's at least more than a left kick and left straight. Hell easily match Tills athleticism, has more diversity as anyone does, has much more experience, not the best grinder but at least capable there. Who knows if Till is.

Till is a horrible play in this spot even at a price like -170. His fight vs Ayari was not promising

in my sleep deprived state i thought you were giving credit to mihaljovic for a second.

His cardio worries me and he's gonna be a big fav... probably.

What's the worry about his cardio? The only fight he seemed to slow in was against Dalby because he dislocated his shoulder in the first round

Also I'm almost tempted to side bet @Joseph Budden on Till. I've been super high on him since before he debuted

What's the worry about his cardio? The only fight he seemed to slow in was against Dalby because he dislocated his shoulder in the first round

Also I'm almost tempted to side bet @Joseph Budden on Till. I've been super high on him since before he debuted

You don't think he slowed versus Ayari in the 3rd without even being threatened? With a record with all finishes and two decisions(in the UFC) in the third he definitely slowed in both of them.
There's some variables like the shoulder injury + long layoff but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back