UFN 115 - Struve vs Volkov - Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chechen Power Parlay
Taisumov+Edilov=free money

Taisumov has a legit opponent gonna be a shootout i can't play Tais here especially as his price is gonna be -250 or so i guess.

Re Till i can't find any footage of him facing a southpaw. Even his thai fights online are against orthodox fighters. Dalby did switch to southpaw for 10 seconds and Till smashed him with a heavy switch kick so that did suggest to me he has some familiarity with southpaws. Till does have excellent timing tho gonna be tough for Bojan to win round 1 or 2 I feel.

i need to watch some tape but i think i like green and barbarena here.

edwards might be getting overrated for beating tumenov, an undersized welterweight with a grappling deficiency (while sigifnicantly losing the standup exchanges) and luque, who beat him in the first round then gassed horribly.

i think those last two fights showed more about his opponents than of edwards. it's obvious that edwards has improved but how much? we know what we're going to get with barbarena and he'll fight his ass off for your money.

these lines are getting really wacky. not saying barb will definitely win but i guarantee edwards won't look like a -350 fav during the fight.

With you on Barb. I think Edwards has been a bit overrated. Well, overrated enough that Barb is +300.

i already like the 3 big dogs and i already played each of their o2.5 openers, but i also like

green dec +395 - this shit's going 3.
barberena dec +445 - edwards hasn't been finished, etc
reneau dec +430 (this one not as much as the other two), tho she might need a sub in holland, i admit.. and she's not a great decision fighter. rare woman finisher.

Maxed reneau nsc +326 - edit: got +300

She's never been finished and she's got a huuuuge ground edge here. Lmao @ their sub props paying similarly.

Took some +925 sub, too. (Tried to get +1000, no dice)

Also took some strive sub +563 or whatever. Even tho I lean volkov in the fight. Missed the +7xx opener.

Barnerena rd3 +2600 or whatever, too.

Barberena NSC +271. The guy is ultra durable and while I don't envision a finish on either side I think Barb is much more likely to get one.

Pls keep betting on Barb so I can heavy parlay Edwards+Till later to spite you guys

Pls keep betting on Barb so I can heavy parlay Edwards+Till later to spite you guys

plz refrain from that attitude on a board where the goal is to help each other win $

Barberena NSC +271. The guy is ultra durable and while I don't envision a finish on either side I think Barb is much more likely to get one.

just devil's advocate: edwards has never been finished

but i don't hate it

If you don't like the price on Till, are you gonna bet Bojan but then tell us about how you still "won" if he wins cause you're touting him now like you do on DWTNCS?

#notelite #dontbeafraud

plz refrain from that attitude on a board where the goal is to help each other win $

Lol I'm joking. I just really don't agree with the downplay of those 2 fighters

If you don't like the price on Till, are you gonna bet Bojan but then tell us about how you still "won" if he wins cause you're touting him now like you do on DWTNCS?

#notelite #dontbeafraud

No I'm a total fraud. I make dumb decisions. I'm just starting to trust my analysis more rather than tailing people. And Till's someone I'd never bet against when he's not fighting a top 10 guy at least

when was the last time we've seen germaine on the mat? 4 years ago against nunes?

when was the last time we've seen germaine on the mat? 4 years ago against nunes?

well yea, she fights once a year...

fought an unathletic 20 year old, a girl who has retired and fought 20 pounds above her weight class..(who was a striker) and another striker in holm..

you're a pro fighter... you need to come out if you're straight.

My first bet is on Struvey-boy. Always enjoyed his fights and think he can win against anyone who doesn't knock his block off. Beast of a grappler and has a habit of hurting people who can't get inside on him.

I've also been calling him Groovy Struvey for years (long before Lando Vannata was on the scene). This increases my confidence in him.

Last edited:
I dont think Volkov has the explosiveness to knock Struve out, and in a grappling matchup pinned up against the cage - Struve wins. Gunna drop a couple of Units on him

Anyone betting Desmond Green ? He will be bigger than Khabilov, has a good win streak + nice odds

Actually surprised with how many of sherdog is going with Struve considering hes the underdog, I've been thinking of putting a good sized bet for my pay on Volkov.. shits got me thinking twice

What do You guys think about this parlay:

Desmond Green
Leon Edwards
GDR

700$ to win 2973.70$
What do you think ???? I didnt play it yet, just simulation

What do You guys think about this parlay:

Desmond Green
Leon Edwards
GDR

700$ to win 2973.70$
What do you think ???? I didnt play it yet, just simulation

silly to parlay a big dog with juiced favorites imo.. just bet green straight and maybe do a parlay with the two favorites if you like them (i dont think leon and gdr have any value personally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back