UFN 104 the worst card ever on paper?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Usually I am excited for at least one or two fights even on the worst cards... But UFN 104 has literally 0 fights that I am really excited for. Burmudez vs KZ is ok, but more so like 3 years ago.

Main Card:

Burmudez vs KZ
Grasso vs Herrig
Trujillo vs Vick
OSP vs Oezdemir
Fortuna vs Hamilton
Andrade vs Hill

Thoughts?

Andreade vs Hill is pretty interesting for me, not to mention KZ vs Bermudez

OSP's comeback after KO, Chas Skelly is always exciting, Khalil Rountree with swanging & banging style

is normal card

The just bleed angel Alexa Grasso is fighting so thats cool. Vick vs Trujillo should be decent too.

After watching Lewis vs Abdurakhimov card I look forward to any upcoming event.

Will watch the Grasso, Andrade, Tanaka and KZ fights

Maybe it's just me but I don't think it's that bad?

Certainly better than the ill fated Holohan vs Smolka card in Dublin..

<{clintugh}>

it's a great card i like Trujillo vs Vick matchup

Not bad for a Fight Night. And like someone said " Its free".

Herrig is going to return to her losing ways in a MASSIVE way. She is going to catch such a fuckin beating. That alone makes it a must see, imo.

It also has Andrade. Whom alot of ppl are claiming to be the next champ. So, that's a fight that is very worth watching.

The return of KZ.

OSP is always a good watch, imo.

There is shit all over this card I want to see. Every card comes down to what interests each of us personally.

Personally, I seriously disagree with the title question.

EDIT...

Auto correct screwed Herrig's name. I just noticed.

Last edited:
No card with the Korean Zombie and Alexa Grasso on it could possibly be the worst anything.

I can fap to Grasso and KZ so it's good enough for me

Herring is going to return to her losing ways in a MASSIVE way. She is going to catch such a fuckin beating. That alone makes it a must see, imo.

It also has Andrade. Whom alot of ppl are claiming to be the next champ. So, that's a fight that is very worth watching.

The return of KZ.

OSP is always a good watch, imo.

There is shit all over this card I want to see. Every card comes down to what interests each of us personally.

Personally, I seriously disagree with the title question.
Plus 4 of the best HW prospects weve seen in a while. Tecia is always fun to watch, Vick vs Trujillo is a super interesting one. Skelly vs Gruetzmacher should be a fun scrap, and im always interested in watching Khalil.

I can truly say im interested in every fight on this card. I think this could turn out to be a super fun night of fights

marquart to get close to the cage panic and get Ko'd like he often does when he loses.

After watching Lewis vs Abdurakhimov card I look forward to any upcoming event.

The guy that fought Gian Villante looked like a cab driver that got lost on his way to the airport and somehow accidentally stumbled into the octagon for a beating.

There are probably some worse from the past few years. It's so hard to remember shitty cards these days.

Burmudez vs KZ (Great fucking fight! Are you kidding me?)

Grasso vs Herrig (Grasso brings it)

Trujillo vs Vick (Trujillo still has potential to be a savage)

OSP vs Oezdemir (OSP aint that bad)

Fortuna vs Hamilton (I'll concede this one. Who the fook are these guys?)

Andrade vs Hill (Mini Cyborg is awesome. Hill is good too).

I bitch about a lot of events but this is not one of them.

No, the worst card on paper was that lame ass Bellator show last night with Melvin Guillard (who threw about 8 punches the whole fight and didn't look like he should EVER set foot in a cage again) and Chidi Bang Bang Njokuani as the main event.

I switched over to CES MMA on AXS afterwards and saw much better fights and talent, honestly.

Back