UFN 104 the worst card ever on paper?

its good fight card tho and free lmao
there have been waaayyy worse cards some of them not even long ago

Usually I am excited for at least one or two fights even on the worst cards... But UFN 104 has literally 0 fights that I am really excited for. Burmudez vs KZ is ok, but more so like 3 years ago.

Main Card:

Burmudez vs KZ
Grasso vs Herrig
Trujillo vs Vick
OSP vs Oezdemir
Fortuna vs Hamilton
Andrade vs Hill

Thoughts?

What you listed is pretty bad.

But what saves it from "worst ever conversation" level is the 6 HWs, most of them young and untested.

The guy that fought Gian Villante looked like a cab driver that got lost on his way to the airport and somehow accidentally stumbled into the octagon for a beating.
i cant wait to see that guy fight again

it will be the greatest card of the year if grassos boob pops out during the fight

Wonder what height osp weighs in at. Looking forward to that fight, rest not great.

I honestly think a card with Bermudez, KZ, OSP, Andrade & Grasso is pretty decent. Andrade / Hill is gonn be an exciting one!!

What? How excactly? Lots of exciting Fighters Id say far from the worst.

No, worst ever on paper was Smolka vs Holohan, or one of the TUF finales. But yes this is a bland card.

Troll thread? Seriously who is not interested in a KZ fight?

Usually I am excited for at least one or two fights even on the worst cards... But UFN 104 has literally 0 fights that I am really excited for. Burmudez vs KZ is ok, but more so like 3 years ago.

Main Card:

Burmudez vs KZ
Grasso vs Herrig
Trujillo vs Vick
OSP vs Oezdemir
Fortuna vs Hamilton
Andrade vs Hill

Thoughts?

The UFC's cards all seem diluted to me.

Even in best-case scenarios, two fights on a given entice me.

Good main event and Grasso is hot, will watch.

Nah. Not much star power, but it's not like it's a PPV. That BJ-Yair card was way worse.

Burmudez vs KZ - Not sure how you can bitch about Korean Zombie making his long-awaited return against a legit guy like Bermudez.

Grasso vs Herrig - Grasso is one of the better prospects in MMA right now. Hopefully she puts on a clinic against Herrig

Trujillo vs Vick - Texecutioner is pretty fun to watch fight. Trujillo is a decent fighter.

OSP vs Oezdemir - OSP is wildly inconsistant and is fighting a no-name. This fight could be fun or it could suck, no clue.

Fortuna vs Hamilton - Actually have no fucking idea what this is doing on any card's main card.

Andrade vs Hill - Almost guaranteed finish.
<{JustBleed}>

Prelims have Khalil Rountree who's a pretty legit athlete, and Tecia Torres who isn't really that exciting but is pretty good.

6/10 will watch.

I'd rather have that card than what we've got so far for UFC London. How Pickett has managed to get another fight is a mystery.
Any card with grasso on is worth watching

This is a great card for hardcore fans. Terrible card for casuals though.

Bib Fortuna is worth the price of admission.

740full-bib-fortuna.jpg

Main Card:

Burmudez vs KZ
Grasso vs Herrig
Trujillo vs Vick
OSP vs Oezdemir
Fortuna vs Hamilton
Andrade vs Hill

Thoughts?

No way man, the card they put on when they came to Auckland, New Zealand had Te Huna on a two loss skid vs Marquardt on a three loss skid.

Edit: there were some other decent name fighters on that card but less known at the time.

Back