lilnog KO +580
lilnog DEC +1300
lilnog SPLIT +2495

lilnog KO +580
lilnog DEC +1300
lilnog SPLIT +2495

Wish lil nog KO was a little higher.
Bader only loses by KO it seems like.
He was subbed by Tito but after getting dropped.

where do we all think the Hermannson vs Ferreira line should actually be?

Please respond peeps

i think mutante is better than people give him credit for but i cap the joker as a slight fav here. that line is insane but they limited me to a pathetic £76.

He's definitely a talented fighter.
Good grappling and good timing on his takedowns.

His defense is not the best, he's pretty stiff, and that chin cannot hold up. He was ko'd by a bloated LW not too long ago.

Decent sized step up in competition for Joker imo.

I wonder what Hermannson KO line will be, Ferreira's chin is held together by stringy poo at this point

leites NSC -177 maxing

leites SUB +420 maxing

hrmmmm

alves rd 1 +700, both guys rd 1 +424, alves sub +672
i'm on this O2.5 but alves rd 1 could totally happen
Love that Leites NSC line ffs really wish UK bookies would catch the fuck up

Fuk just realised Hermannson fight is on the Brazil card after like 38 posts sorry @EzFlyer

Guys I haven't read through the thread read through the thread yet but two plays that I like very much or a prop bet and a parlay:

Lit' Nog by UD +1300… To me this is the third most likely outcome after a Bader TKO and Bader decision. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see Lil' Nog use his more technical boxing to outpoint Bader while at the same time using his solid TDD To stay vertical. Moreover, if he is taken down, Nog is hard to hold down and can and possibly will be able to use leg lock and Kimora attempts to sweep and end up in top position where he can possibly steal rounds. A +1300 I think this is a absolute no-brainer of a bet.

The other is a two team parlay:

Gadelha -420 + Usman -210 At -121

I believe the Claudia wins quite comfortably and unless Alves is able to catch Usman in a guillotine shooting in for a takedown, then he is probably going to get taken down and either grounded out or decioned.

Last edited:
Guys I have a road through the thread read through the thread yet but two plays that I like very much or a prop bet and a parlay:

Lit' Nog by UD +1300… To me this is the third most likely outcome after a Bader TKO and Bader decision. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see Lil' Nog use his more technical boxing to outpoint Bader while at the same time using his solid TDD To stay vertical. Moreover, if he is taken down, Nog is hard to hold down and can and possibly will be able to use leg lock and Kimora attempts to sweep and end up in top position where he can possibly steal rounds. A +1300 I think this is a absolute no-brainer of a bet.

I believe the Claudia wins quite comfortably and unless Alves is able to catch Usman in a guillotine shooting in for a takedown, then he is probably going to get taken down and either grounded out or decioned.
Lil Nog by UD actually +1650 now. I put .25u on it.

Me after hitting refresh 10,000x, waiting all night and still no more Sao Paulo lines:

{<doc}

Guys I have a road through the thread read through the thread yet but two plays that I like very much or a prop bet and a parlay:

I like this parlay. Alves is such a flake he dies after r1 if he can't get the finish. He lost to Jouban i don't care what his record says and he lost to Barbarena both fights he gassed hard. Need to watch a bit of tape but i remember Covington getting a quick takedown on Alves before he got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back