Krzysztof Jotko +120
Thales Leites -160

Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 -110

Warlley Alves +175
Kamaru Usman -245

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

casey +325 hrmmm idk, maybe... mehhhh...

gotta think almeida gets bet here, but i'm not laying -265.

jotko-leites super interesting, but no lean on those odds

usman gonna have a SUUUUPER tough time finishing alves, even if alves gasses. usman not a finisher. O2.5 -140 all day if you lean usman, much better than -245

god the limits are shit on o/u openers, argggh, and usman O2.5 -140 is alrdy -230 within a minute

Leites kinda becoming a poor man's LHW version of Maia. Think I like him -160. Not sure if line moves much...but I kinda think he ends up -200ish. Might bet him now.

Leites kinda becoming a poor man's LHW version of Maia. Think I like him -160. Not sure if line moves much...but I kinda think he ends up -200ish. Might bet him now.

not sure if i understnad the comparison -- leites' striking is a lot better than maia's but his td's are nowhere near as good..

not sure if i understnad the comparison -- leites' striking is a lot better than maia's but his td's are nowhere near as good..

No not as good but his ability to get fights to the mat or take the back (even standing) has improved dramatically. And when he gets ahold of guys he is like glue, can't shake him. His striking is better for sure.

Bader + Almeida subject to tape review mainly on Almeida's opponent.

Jotko about to get schooled. Thales all day.

Jotko about to get schooled. Thales all day.
Thales thrives in fights where he is the favorite. The loss to Bisping was super close too. I think he gets it done here although Jotko is legit.

Thales thrives in fights where he is the favorite. The loss to Bisping was super close too. I think he gets it done here although Jotko is legit.
dont forget brazil and their judges

what's jotko's takedown defence like? thales has some power but i don't like his standup.

nog bader under 1.5?

think it happens like 40-50% of the time

Loving the U1.5 for Almeida/Morales @ +120. Pretty much all of Morales' wins have come in the first round and Almeida throws bombs. I'd say this fight is a quick shootout at least 60% of the time.

Loving the U1.5 for Almeida/Morales @ +120. Pretty much all of Morales' wins have come in the first round and Almeida throws bombs. I'd say this fight is a quick shootout at least 60% of the time.

i'll consider that, have no angle on the fight other than a shot on morales if almeida gets parlayed a ton, driving the line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back